Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pussification Of The Western Male

cdog

cxr133
    gotta forward this to my wife to see what she thinks :220v: :220v:
    ater i sleep w/ aunt ruth

SnoopJonnyJon
    We are in the "age of the wuss" as Macleans magazine put it. I think a large part of it has to do with families breaking up. If you are raised entirely by your mom, its hard to be much like your dad. I think the whole urbanization movement has contributed too. Even a couple generations back, almost everyone in the city was still only a generation or two from the farm, or had close relatives and at least spend some time in the wilderness. Nowadays there are people whose entire extended families are urban, and have been urban for several generations. They didn't get to ride minibikes, shoot guns, climb trees, trap rodents, and just roam around when they were kids. Kids can't get a scratch without their parents running them off to the doctor for a bunch of shots. The new fad on the news is "kids bullying"... I know its not nice to get picked on, and it happened to me, just like it happens to EVERY kid. Get over it. If you get made fun of when you act like a pussy, well then next time you won't act like such a pussy. It's quite simple really. I'm not condoning when kids actually beat up kids causing physical harm... but a little name calling and a wedgie or two never hurt anyone. People have gotten so uptight they can't even joke around anymore.

cdog
    Very true. I grew up hunting, hiking, riding dirt bikes, going to the river, working on my camaro, street racing, beating up assholes and sticking up for those who could'nt do for themselfs. Being an older brother of two sisters I have always been a protector type person. I'm suprised I'm not a cop.
    I still hunt and go shooting twice a month. I just competed in a handgun match on Sat. Man stuff. :crossx:
    I'm not a big city person but am here in socal till I have enough to leave with.

SnoopJonnyJon
    I'm not a big city person but am here in socal till I have enough to leave with.
    I know that's how it starts... but all it takes is 3 or 4 generations and all of a sudden there isn't much country left in the kids. I'm in the same boat. Just finished my engineering degree and wanna make some money, but a few years down the road i am going to have to decide whether to go back and farm or just let myself go down this road.

Schiada76
    On the TV show front...........that fcking PUSSY Raymond needs his ASS kicked by someone other than his kunt wife and ragged out hag of a mother.
    I was at my brothers this weekend and my niece asked me "what's the difference between liberals and conservatives"?
    I said "liberals are gay". She laughed and said that would mean they're homosexuals. I said yeah "they're homos". Liberal men won't fight, they'll run away like little girls and liberal women think they're men.
    Liberals are SCUM and PUSSIES! :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
    On the TV show front...........that fcking PUSSY Raymond needs his ASS kicked by someone other than his kunt wife and ragged out hag of a mother.
    I was at my brothers this weekend and my niece asked me "what's the difference between liberals and conservatives"?
    I said "liberals are gay". She laughed and said that would mean they're homosexuals. I said yeah "they're homos". Liberal men won't fight, they'll run away like little girls and liberal women think they're men.
    YUP

cdog
    Amen! You Rock! It's gonna be funny when she tells that to some kid or teacher at school. "But uncle schiada said". :crossx:

cdog
    I know that's how it starts... but all it takes is 3 or 4 generations and all of a sudden there isn't much country left in the kids. I'm in the same boat. Just finished my engineering degree and wanna make some money, but a few years down the road i am going to have to decide whether to go back and farm or just let myself go down this road.
    I hear ya. Just find a happy medium. I'm a yuppie to country folk and a redneck to yuppie city peeps. Life will take you to some pretty strange places. Just don't forget who you are and you'll do just fine.

Schiada76
    Amen! You Rock! It's gonna be funny when she tells that to some kid or teacher at school. "But uncle schiada said". :crossx:
    What's up Cory?
    It's actually a '73 Schiada, but I have a '76 Sleekcraft too.
    Know anyone with a red Schiada?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast