Thread: Mexico...

Cole
    We are thinking about going to papas and beer this weekend,anyone know of a "decent" place to stay???

carbonmarine
    I hate to say bro..., but the best place you probley find to stay is in the car, In line to get back home at the border.......
    You gotta be nuts to try to get dopwn there this weekend. Every Drug Mule & Near Future US Born Citizen north of Mexico city is going to be making a dash for it .. Last one before Christmas ...
    If Mexi food & Tequila is what ya wish for ... Your better off hitting Del Taco at least for this weekend.....
    Rick32

Mandelon
    In Ensenada I would recommend the Estero Beach Resort/Hotel. It is south of town but pretyy nice. There are a couple of decent hotels in town but they are so so condition and pretty loud. Every place may be full this weekend though.
    I was down there weekend before last. $46.00 in fish tacos later.......3 hour wait at Otay.
    Maybe Mrs Scuba can show you the lap dance though...

Tom Foolery
    I like to stay at Las Rocas at K38. Its about 15 Min south of Rosarito & there is good surfing out front.
    Have fun, I spent part of my batchlor party there a couple of weeks ago & the place was going off.

bear down
    Cole:
    We are thinking about going to papas and beer this weekend,anyone know of a "decent" place to stay??? If you go to Rosarito stay at "Las Brisas Del Mar" look under rosarito.com and you'll get the number, you can't reserve a room over the phone with a C/Card but if you get there before 1:00p.m. on Friday you should not have a problem. No one is willing to send a money order to save a room at that is a way to do so. It's a 10-12 min. walk to Papa's and Beer and is a very nice Travel lodge type of hotel/motel, very clean and strict security. That is my spot where me and my wife go twice a year.