Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: youngblood tx-19

jets4me
    my boat will be for sell after anna with freshend up blown 468

Bubbajet
    Why You Sellin? (new Boat Maybe? Or Do You Want To Trade For A Yellow Wriedt Spoiler?)

nitro557
    you say that now,the addiction to speed has bit you hard my friend,use parts from your three motors to put together one good blown motor,sell of the rest of that chevy junk and run the mopar at the track youll be fine.
    if you need help or someone to drink with im next door working on the crvx :skull:
    dont sell that boat its very sweet,we all mess with you about it but its a sweet good running hull it just needs a jet away,that and 15lbs of boost youll run 100 with a 396 :lightsabe

moparjet
    you better not sell it.....aint gonna cost no more once you get it right

nitro557
    you better not sell it.....aint gonna cost no more once you get it rightditto
    pppppssssssss.cool pic of the hemster

jets4me
    i am going to buy a dragster and keep my door car but the boat stress me out man mopar for what i have in motors i can buy your boat or another boat so we will see

nitro557
    sell your chevy stuff :argue: i know you love them more than mopar e-bay,e-bay,e-bay,get the hint

jets4me
    i am out of chevy parts after i put this one back together my mopar makes some where around 700 to 750 hp and never have to do anything but change the oil

speed demon
    Your boat is not the black boat at pomonkey is it?That is a bad a** looking boat.I am sure that boat is fast as hell!I would love to see the boat in person.
    What would you ask for the boat?Just curious,I am not in the market to purchase a new boat.
    David

nitro557
    i am out of chevy parts after i put this one back together my mopar makes some where around 700 to 750 hp and never have to do anything but change the oil
    6300 rpm with a b =675hp just think=mopar
    BE DIFFERENT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast