Thread: Late nights

Boozer
    Well not super late but late enough. Does anyone else hate getting stuck around the office until after 8? Best part is that I have to be back in at 6 am.
    Seems like the older I get the more money have to enjoy but less time to enjoy it. WTF?? 22 and ready for retirement. Anyone else feel this way?

lynden
    How about a 8pm-8am shift, followed by four hours of sleep, then to the shop to build motorcycles til 6pm, then back to work at 8?
    In about three weeks we can add school to that mix. Gotta love being a college kid with a nasty speed habit!!

TANGO424
    Try Doing that on salary (it sucks) would rather be at the lake doing that

jlnorthrup122
    Yep sounds like a shitty deal. I always have the option of going home on time everynight lately I have been doing late nights! just think about the paycheck booser!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    how about trying to be on call 24 hours a day plus your regular 10 hour day and try to have your own time when you can, it's not fun chacing tirds in the middle of the night.

JetBoatRich
    TANGO424:
    Try Doing that on salary (it sucks) would rather be at the lake doing that Did that for to long, seems like they keep giving you more and more things to be responsible for

blownmoney
    lol mrs vee, don't think i ever wanna chase turds, regardless of time of day...hahahh

ROZ
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    it's not fun chacing tirds in the middle of the night. TANGO424 :
    Try Doing that on salary (it sucks) would rather be at the lake doing that eek! wink

izquik72
    In the military I have noticed those times come and go it really makes you enjoy the time you have off ever better! After you work 12 on 12 off for 6 weeks straight.