Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RRX Regatta/Howard 26 Cat???

roln 20s
    I was just wondering if anyone knows who owns this bad boy? And of course, that looks like a quad-rotor whipple, so some numbers would be nice too! Nice boat and sweet pic.

Roln 20s

boat030
    It belongs to the guy from Jokers Wild promotions, I'm pretty sure his name is Todd.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yep, that's Todd's Howard Cat. He owns Jokers Wild Promotions. Good people, he and his dad.

roln 20s
    Awesome, thanks for the responses guys. That is a sweet boat. Anyone know any details about it?
    I sure do like the Howard cat, especially from that angle
    Roln 20s

Havasu Hangin'
    roln 20s:
    I sure do like the Howard cat, especially from that angle Going up a waterfall?
    That boat must have some power...

Havasu_Dreamin
    roln 20s:
    Anyone know any details about it?Motor is by M&D Performance with twin Eaton blowers.

riverracerx
    Todd has a sweet ride! Nice motor package too.

OGShocker
    riverracerx:
    Todd has a sweet ride! Nice motor package too. Only took him 9 MONTHS to get it after he paid for it!
    It is a NICE package!
    OGS

OneTime
    It’s a 1998 26’ Howard, I’m the original owner. It was delivered with an HP500 but that motor only lasted 140 hours before it grenaded. Factory defect with a bad batch of valve springs. If you have a 98 HP500 and have not changed the valve springs save yourself some money and do it ASAP!!!!!!!!
    The new motor was built by M & D performance in Corona Ca. and rigged by Ryan Pelkey (Super Chiller). M & D did one of the most sano jobs that I have ever seen, if you are looking to build a new motor I would highly recommend them. It’s a 509 with all the good internal parts, 14qt Dually oil pan a big ass oil cooler, Merlin aluminum heads, MSD, fuel injected, intercooled by Super Chiller and blown by twin Eaton blowers. The motor has almost all braided hoses by D-Tech. It not only runs nice but it has to be one of the most exotic motors I have seen.
    www.jokerswildpromotions.com

SDLifesaver
    That is a great looking boat. We have a Howard and are looking to upgrade to the 26' Cat. I want to ride a blown cat and a stock HP 500 to feel the difference. I am having a hard time swallowing the 6 figure price. I would love a ride sometime. We have a house in Havasu and are out there pretty often. I have had long tals with Mike and he seems to think the 509 base block is the way to go. I would like to hear more about you engine builder and what drive you are using. Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast