Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rhino work in Havi

That Guy
    We just bought Riverbound's Rhino.......yee haw....I want to take it out to Havi this weekend and thought I would have someone go through it to check everything out. Oil, filters, general maintenance, etc. Anyone have any suggestions of someone they would recommend. I would normally do the oil and stuff myself, but I would like someone who really understands Rhino's to double check everything. Thanks..... :rollside:

LAFD
    We just bought Riverbound's Rhino.......yee haw....I want to take it out to Havi this weekend and thought I would have someone go through it to check everything out. Oil, filters, general maintenance, etc. Anyone have any suggestions of someone they would recommend. I would normally do the oil and stuff myself, but I would like someone who really understands Rhino's to double check everything. Thanks..... :rollside:
    i dont know of any places but riverbound keeps his stuff in good order.

That Guy
    i dont know of any places but riverbound keeps his stuff in good order.
    Agreed....just being extra safe...don't want to walk back from the desert bar :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    I would just take it to the local Yamaha dealer and have them change the oil/filter/lube and swap out the fuel filter.
    I am pretty sure Bill only used it 3-4 times so the first service probably needs to be done around now.(How many hours are on it?)
    Let us know how it goes or what they recomend because I need to service mine before next sand season.
    Congrats you got a great deal!!

sigepmock
    Agreed....just being extra safe...don't want to walk back from the desert bar :crossx:
    There's a Yamaha dealer in town that should be able to help you out. I can't think of the name but they carry all kinds of bikes and have a decent service center.
    As far as Bills Rhino...besides regular maint. like an oil change would be to double check the jetting once in Havasu...it should be fine but just in case. I know he took good care of it. Also be careful driving on the street, that rear cage is a little heavy and will make the Rhino a little sensitive to corners especially with peole in back. Nothing to serious just keep it in mind.....don't want to scratch up the new Rhino....
    Enjoy the new toy, they're a blast!!!
    Chris

shadow
    Walts Motorsports on Palo Verde and London bridge rd. 928-855-5019
    Had an issue with mine and they came to my house picked it up and returned
    it to my house no questions asked.Bought it from a dealer in Vegas.

phuggit
    What Shadow said.

That Guy
    Thanks to everyone and thanks to Darrell. Have an appt. at Walts on Saturday.....I appreciate the help.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Don't worry about the maintenance......
    Jeff will have a .50 cal mounted on it and sold by the end of the week....
    Hehe!
    CJG

Cole Trickle
    Don't worry about the maintenance......
    Jeff will have a .50 cal mounted on it and sold by the end of the week....
    Hehe!
    CJG

If he waits 2 weeks Riverbound would probably buy it back from him!! :crossx: :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast