Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Canadians are a different breed

spectratoad
    Just kidding. I just heard on the news this morning about the guys in Canada driving his motorhome coast to coast naked to promote nudity and saying that it is cool and a wonderful family thing.
    I think it is a cool co-ed thing but I am not sure about the family thing.

hoolign
    That's bullshit...I've been running naked behind the damn thing for a week...do I even get a little bit of the limelight...no

spectratoad
    They didn't say anything about that. I will have to find the actual story and see if anyone noticed you back there.

Chase
    Not all Canadians are that wierd...besides a little nudity isn't a bad thing. as far as the nudidy and the family goes well that is a diffrent story.. That reminds me of some pictures I saw on here of people -I won't name any names here, but there was a picture of her and her daughter with the pasties on. OK I am fine with the pasties but the girl was maybe 12 or so...like what is with that??
    [ June 19, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Chase ]

Kim Hanson
    He is weird ........( . )( . )......

jsmagnum
    We're not all that weird. And don't blame me for our MORON Prime Minister. I never voted for him!!
    Canada should have helped the US out in the war. Most people in my area also feel the same.

Jbb
    spectratoad:
    Just kidding. I just heard on the news this morning about the guys in Canada driving his motorhome coast to coast naked to promote nudity and saying that it is cool and a wonderful family thing.
    I think it is a cool co-ed thing but I am not sure about the family thing. Mix Tom Brown,Labatts, a wedge of Cheddar,some very large bran muffins....and a motorhome ...and anything can happen

sandblasted
    I heard a good Canadien joke yesterday..
    Why is the "doggystyle position" chosen by most canadien couples as their favorite sexual position?
    That way they can both watch the hockey game on tv..

Kim Hanson
    jsmagnum:
    We're not all that weird. And don't blame me for our MORON Prime Minister. I never voted for him!!
    Canada should have helped the US out in the war. Most people in my area also feel the same. I agree with you a 100%, hate that side ways speaking mother****er.......( . )( . )..... wink eek!

spectratoad
    Chase, I am all for the nudity, I was wondering about that picture also. Just not something I don't see all the time and don't think I would do that if it was my daughter.
    J B Brian, something about Tom Brown and the word wedge in the same sentence just didn't flow well. eek! J/K Tom
    [ June 20, 2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast