Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War Now Or Wednesday???

MJ19
    I have the news blasting in the background and the hot topic of the moment is does Bush have a right to attack NOW due to the fact, Saddam has declined Bushes statement. Or are we still obligated to wait until Wednesday??? What are your thoughts???

Havasu Heat
    I'd say we can't go beyond Wednesday, as not to
    give him any extra time to get any bad weapons in
    place or strike first. But I'm all for getting
    him quick as possible. I say if you got a mouth
    full of good teeth, except for one bad rotten
    molar, you do what you have to do and get rid of
    it before it infects the rest of your teeth.
    ELIMINATE THE SOB
    Havasu Heat(Jerry)

Stupid Fast
    At this point I think we should wait the few hours.(it has been 12 years what is a day and a half?) My reason is the fact that alraedy there are rumors of troops trying to surrender, U.N. personel, embassy personel and civillians that should have a chance to remove themselves from harms way. Any one left after the deadline should be considered fair game, WHOEVER THEY ARE. All have been warned. I think more of Iraqs military will prove their intelligence than most people think. They have seen our power when we were not pissed. We are now pissed. It will be interesting to see how much Sadams regiem(sp?) falls apart Knowing that This is the end.
    Do I think President Bush is required to wait. No. At this point he can and should do what ever he sees necesary to bring this conflict to an end.
    Eric
    [ March 18, 2003, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

MJ19
    I agree that the people should have a chance to get out...I see plenty of them (children included) fleeing north iraq...walking because they do not have vehicals. Some riding tractors, etc...Children running along side...very sad, but I'm glad they are moving out. Those that stay are not using best judgement in my opinion.
    I wonder what Saddam has planned for us? He keeps making threats that he will fight war on all soils that support the US and he will fight wherever there is a sky. How do you suppose he will accomplish this threat? I wonder what he has that makes him feel so confident?

Stupid Fast
    MJ19:
    I wonder what Saddam has planned for us? He keeps making threats that he will fight war on all soils that support the US and he will fight wherever there is a sky. How do you suppose he will accomplish this threat? I wonder what he has that makes him feel so confident? Most of the guys have seen this. I have pesonally goten my self out of a few fights by bluffing. I believe he is trying to scare John Q Public. Remember his biggist weapon so far has been the Media.
    Just my thoughts. I am by no means an expert.(Hell I have never served in the millitary oreven built things for the military.)
    Eric
    [ March 18, 2003, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

OC-PARTYCAT
    This guy has had many years to hide things. Its pretty funny to think that the UN inspectors need more time...I dont think they would ever find some of the shit he has. We need to hit this ****er right between the eyes with some brut force NOW!!! We just need to be selective to begin with..We do have the capability to fire missles into a bucket of water ya know....hopefully Dan Rather is a guest at his house when we move in.

bigq
    My understanding is he will make another address to the nation and at that time will declare we will strike at a time of our choosing. Hopefully it will be quick. It will give them less time to prepare.

MJ19
    bigq:
    My understanding is he will make another address to the nation and at that time will declare we will strike at a time of our choosing. Hopefully it will be quick. It will give them less time to prepare. Bush will address the nation? If so, do you know the time? I have the news blaring in the background, but I haven't heard much on that.

HOSS
    Wednesday! CNN stated Iraqi troops are already surrenderring in the North. Reports of oil flows in the South. Trust me its already on. We are just waiting to release the trans brake.

MJ19
    And have you heard about the jabonie that is sitting on the tractor in Washington?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast