Thread: [Sort of Spam] Car and Boat Audio/Video Hook up

Boozer
    A friend of mine manages a high end car audio shop here locally and business has been really slow for him. I'm seeing if I can generate enough interest from here and other area to get him some money and everyone else some really good deals.
    I'm sure that most of you know car audio equipment carries 50-100% mark up on most all items. This means there's lots of room for discounting.
    I am looking to set up some sort of group purchase on certain items. Or just get enough people wanting certain items that he'll discount the hell out of everything.
    The brands he carries are PPI, Alpine, Kenwood, Kicker, US AMPS, and Zapco. He carries soem other brands as well but those are the main ones. He can get anything and everything from decks to LCD's.
    I wont be adding any middle man BS to the prices of this stuff so you guys will be getting awesome prices. I'm just doing this to help out a friend so I wont be making any money. To save money on shipping I'm thinking we can try to work two shipping locations and I'll use my discounted UPS to keep the costs down. Or ship to you directly but that will be more expensive most likely.
    PM me if your interested.

Boozer
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Also... I think it was BIGTYME that PM'd me I'm still trying to find out the price for you on what you asked for. He doesn't stock it regularly so he's waiting for his Alpine rep to get him a price.

Boozer
    BIG TYME $1750 + Shipping that's the model with the 5.8" LCD Look Here

ROZ
    Boozer:
    BIG TYME $1750 + Shipping that's the model with the 5.8" LCD Look Here That's around 10%above cost......Very good deal..The new mapping piont of interest software is great....
    [ September 29, 2003, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]