Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report: Kobe's hand print on neck

MagicMtnDan
    Report: Kobe's hand print on neck
    NBCSports.com news services
    "Celebrity Justice" correspondent Dan Simon details possible new facts in the sexual assault case against Kobe Bryant, including what sources say was a hand print on the neck of the alleged victim and the scenario of how the alleged crime occurred, on MSNBC on Wednesday.
    BRYANT, 25, IS CHARGED with assaulting the woman June 30 at the Edwards resort hotel where she worked. He has said the two had consensual sex.
    Bryant faces an Oct. 9 preliminary hearing to determine whether he will stand trial on a charge of felony sexual assault.
    In the new details reported Wednesday by "Celebrity Justice" citing unnamed sources, Bryant blocked the door to his hotel room when the alleged victim asked to leave after being invited up by Bryant. The Lakers star then asked the woman for help operating the tub, the accuser has claimed, according to sources cited by "Celebrity Justice."

Irishluck
    I heard about this watching Fox news this morning. Sounds like Kobe insn't so innocent after all, but not to worry he is a rich athlete so his money will bail him out.

Ziggy
    Well couldn't the handprint on her neck just be from an endearing touch or embrace?
    Let the courts and High $ lawyers do the fighting..the rest is hearsay.

MagicMtnDan
    Ziggy:
    Well couldn't the handprint on her neck just be from an endearing touch or embrace?
    Let the courts and High $ lawyers do the fighting..the rest is hearsay. That's funny Zig! A handprint on her neck from "an endearing touch or embrace." Not sure how you give endearing touches or embraces but I'll bet they're not very pleasant for the receiver! eek!

WetWillie
    I wouldnt think you could lift prints of someone elses skin? Were is botcop when you need him?
    WW

GlastronGuy
    What a coincidence! I call my dick a tub, too!

THOR
    Ziggy:
    Let the courts and High $ lawyers do the fighting..the rest is hearsay. We are the high court. We are the jury of his peers. Embrace my ass.

LUVNLIFE
    But does the handprint on the neck match the one on her ass. devil

ratso
    I'd have two on her ass...

MagicMtnDan
    Good thing for Kobe they can't lift the palm print from the back of her head

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast