Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nextel???????

Jrocket
    Anybody in here a rep for Nextel and in the So. Ca area? Im thinking of switching over and want to get set up.Also to help a salesman out if possible.Im in Riverside area if anybody is close and can help........John

NashvilleBound
    Nextel sucks. Go Verizon it works everywhere. Just my opinion......

Jrocket
    Ive got Verizon,thats why Im going Nextel!.There service is ok but the phones they have SUCK.Ive been with the same cell service for around 10 years and the phones are getting crappier every time.So Im kinda of stuck I guess.Good phone or good service?

Havasu Hangin'
    Jrocket:
    Ive got Verizon,thats why Im going Nextel!.There service is ok but the phones they have SUCK.Ive been with the same cell service for around 10 years and the phones are getting crappier every time.So Im kinda of stuck I guess.Good phone or good service?Exactly. Why does everyone else offer cutting-edge phones, but Verizon offers these weak-ass phones?
    Where's Beached1?

77charger
    i have nextel i get it from work so i dont pay the bill in the past couple of years there aervice has improved but there are still a couple of places that when i go on vac it blanks out.But for around so cal it is great.
    I also have an at&t service phone that i let my wife use that one works just about everywhere even on abeach in lake powell and have had that one for about4 years.

Havasu Cig
    Hey JRocket
    We've been real happy with Cingular in SoCal and Havasu (especially when broken in the middle of the lake!!!) ... and it seems that whenever I try to call someone with Nextel, the call never goes through. I was looking into other plans and from what I've been told, T-Mobile shares the same cell sites as Cingular and the signal is a bit stronger since they don't have as many people on the plans yet... I just don't think I can give up the free mobile to mobile with Cingular.

MissHavasuCig
    aawwwwww man! That was me posting ~ I forgot to log him off first
    Hope little J is doing great and letting you sleep a little wink
    Jody

Jrocket
    MissHavasuCig:
    aawwwwww man! That was me posting ~ I forgot to log him off first
    Hope little J is doing great and letting you sleep a little wink
    JodyI'm holding her as I type(one handed)!

kcm21
    J,
    I am not partial because I work for AT&T but seriously I never have a problem with my phone in Havasu (steamboat, sand bar etc.) it also works in parker, and laughlin. Need a second opinion ask advantage adam or havasu dcb. call me if you have any questions I can help......plus we have a 30 day trial so you can take it out and make sure it works!!!!!!
    -kev-

nextasex
    Nextel is nextahell! When i had mine last year it had very poor service. verizon works everywhere but in Steamboat and some parts of havasu, on the lake. at&t has great service on the lake, i always end up using my buddy's phone at havasu.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast