Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: when drinkin what do u think about??

missboatnam1
    ok, when i drink, seriously, all i think about is the damm river, and our boat, and our place at the river ( ours little but good, we call it white trash) , the good food there, i love the food there, and roadrunner, damm, i miss that place, i miss the people, i miss the sunburn, the hangovers, the lauphin, the boats, the dogs, the sun, my friends....i cant take it anymore!!!! eek! eek! eek!

HM
    breakin into the eggnog tonight?

missboatnam1
    ohhhhhh, no egg nog, iv never had that, the thought makes me sluggish!!! EGG--NOG?????EWWWWWWW, what exatley does that mean?......a drink with egg in it????? yuck!!!!!
    [ December 20, 2002, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

missboatnam1
    gezzz, i guess im the only one who day dreams??? .. only got, what maybe 90 days left.....
    [ December 20, 2002, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

missboatnam1
    i knew someone would understand, thanks dave, your the best !! wink wink !

Rod-64
    Presently..I'm thinking of IRON MAIDEN ROCK-IN-RIO..pushin' 130 decibles thru a tiger maple Gibson Les Paul...disturbin' the neighborhood and havin'a brewski!!!
    UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!!

HavasuDreamin'
    Rod-64:
    UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!! Nice to know there is another Maiden fan on the boards!
    Up The Irons!

Jungle Boy
    missboatnam1:
    ok, when i drink, seriously, all i think about is the damm river, and our boat, and our place at the river ( ours little but good, we call it white trash) , the good food there, i love the food there, and roadrunner, damm, i miss that place, i miss the people, i miss the sunburn, the hangovers, the lauphin, the boats, the dogs, the sun, my friends....i cant take it anymore!!!! eek! eek! eek! Haha, That's too funny. That's all we think about to when the drinking starts around my house too. All the boys come over and we talk about engines, pumps, new plans, old plans gone bad and so on. The wife will even ask later on when everyone is gone, "So are you going to buy those brodix heads?, or "What RPM will you be able to pull with that new set up?". This is coming from a girl that can't open her car hood. Boating really get deep into the soul. Come on spring.
    [ December 20, 2002, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

XTRM22
    I am with ya, I have more then 2 beers at home, and I end up out in the garage sitting in the boat, watching last years boating videos on the vcr in the garage.
    Chuck

Jrocket
    Chasing woman!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast