Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Eve Emergency Room.. B.S.

GHT
    Two year old daughter sick... Sittin in the E-room... This sucks.. I hate it when kids are sick..

sorry to here your daughter is sick hope for a quick recovery

JetBoatRich
    Sorr to hear that hope she feels better soon

RiverToysJas
    Dude, you're in the emergency room with with your kid and posting on Hot Boat??? That's dedication right there....I think we'll have to put you in for an award at the annual banquet!
    Hope your daughter gets better by morning! Not a great time for a kid to be sick.
    RTJas

Outnumbered
    Don't feel bad bro, took the kids to the Polar Express 2 weeks ago at the Grand Canyon rail way and my 5 Y/O pukes on the train as Santa is coming down the isle
    Then, last week just as she just got over the flu, she falls down doing ballet and breaks her hand. We spend 4 hours in the ER watching all the other kids puke and getting it cast. A major bummer but you have to be thankful that you are all together and safe. It could always be worse. Merry Chistmas and tomorrow will be a better day.

probablecause
    Dude, you're in the emergency room with with your kid and posting on Hot Boat??? That's dedication right there....I think we'll have to put you in for an award at the annual banquet! RTJas
    Damn straight it is. I want you on my team man! My 4 year old had a 102 temp this morning and pesto poop everywhere. Keep us posted.

Kilrtoy
    COME ON....
    It will be ok..
    i know we will see you in a couple days...
    Call me if you need anything

HOOTER SLED-
    Don't feel bad bro, took the kids to the Polar Express 2 weeks ago at the Grand Canyon rail way and my 5 Y/O pukes on the train as Santa is coming down the isle
    Then, last week just as she just got over the flu, she falls down doing ballet and breaks her hand. We spend 4 hours in the ER watching all the other kids puke and getting it cast. A major bummer but you have to be thankful that you are all together and safe. It could always be worse. Merry Chistmas and tomorrow will be a better day.
    Mrs HERE
    DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all is ok now!!!!! Tell her Merry Christmas!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    GHT.........
    I hope she is ok???? Nothing serious right???? Tell her Merry Christmas from The Hoots!!!!! I hope she's ok for the morning!!!!!

OGShocker
    Hope all is right by morning!
    Merry Christmas!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast