Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another crappy day in Laughlin.....

HighRoller
    Well,since I've been sick for the past 3 days I haven't gotten outside too much.Maybe that's why I failed to notice it's 127 degrees today!!!Sure wish I would have noticed that before I went outside and branded myself on the garage door lock!!OUCH!Anyways,for those of you coming this way this weekend be forewarned.It's supposed to be between 117 and 122 degrees all weekend long.I know you're saying"I love the heat"but trust me.I've lived here for 3 years and even I don't go outside for long when it's over 120.Be careful out there,I almost got heat stroke lifting the garage door!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hey highroller thanks for the heads up we are headed to havasu this weekend and we always start the water drinking two days before thanks for the info. Is there much difference from laughlin and havasu heat wise?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Also sorry to hear about you being sick Get well soon the river is missin ya.

HighRoller
    Not much difference in temp but Havasu is usually a couple degrees cooler.Thanks for the kind words and have fun at Havasu.You know I was thinking a ride in a DCB might help cure the......

MRS FLYIN VEE
    If your up for a ride we are staying at the nautical. We have a house but we are getting the trailor worked on so we had to put the boat somewhere and the water is the best place for it. It gives us an excuse to go back up.If you see us stop by for a cold one and a ride if you like.

HIghroller, we'll be in Laughlin 7-19/20. So can you really cook eggs on the sidewalk in that heat?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    roostwear:
    HIghroller, we'll be in Laughlin 7-19/20. So can you really cook eggs on the sidewalk in that heat? Well we know he can cook his hand on the garage door lock! eek!

HighRoller
    Hell,I bet I could cook a 2lb tri-tip on it right now.Medium rare okay with you?By the way,I haven't seen any new updates on the new WETDAWG mobile.Has he used it yet?

LaveyJet
    I was at a conference a couple of years ago and met a guy who had just transferred from Anchorage to Phoenix. I mentioned something about a big change. He said it wasn’t so different. “There’s certain times of the year you don’t go outside, and if you do, don’t touch anything metal.”

Danhercules
    roostwear:
    HIghroller, we'll be in Laughlin 7-19/20. So can you really cook eggs on the sidewalk in that heat? I will be there too. Are you boatin on the lake or the river????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast