Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many times?

RiverDave2
    Is someone allowed to give you a little "jabs" before you can finally unload on them?
    I've been accused of being "mean" to a couple of people before, and I want to make sure I'm not out of line here.
    RD

Jordy
    RD, for the shit you put up with, not only on the board, but several others that shall remain nameless, I say have at it. Give them both barrels until they are screaming NEY NOW!!!! at the top of their lungs.
    Jordy

Jrocket
    Ask them for one good reason why they say what they say,then one solid punch to the lips should fix um...J/K..Most likely they just dont have anything better to do.After all this is ONLY a web site.How hard can it be to get along? Dont worry about it Dave.........

RiverDave2
    Ask them for one good reason why they say what they sayThanks Jrocket, I'll do that.. wink LOL...
    RD

riverracerx
    I gave you 5 stars!

RiverDave2
    RRX, you got an evil post count bud. Ya better post a couple more times to get away from it. wink
    Jrocket, I changed my mind. I already fired a warning shot off his bow. I'll see what he does next before I go the "both barrel" route.. wink
    RD
    [ July 23, 2002, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: RiverDave2 ]

Jrocket
    RiverDave2:
    Jrocket, I changed my mind. I already fired a warning shot off his bow. I'll see what he does next before I go the "both barrel" route.. wink
    RDSounds reasonable to me.But if he flinches........POW....go straight for the KO....LOL

Jordy
    Fine, I withdraw my suggestion if you aren't even going to take it under advisement. Nevermind the shoot first, ask questions later approach. Be diplomatic. LOL
    Jordy

TOBTEK
    "READY-FIRE-AIM......FIRE AWAY,ASK QUESTIONS LATER! UNLESS ITS ME YOU PISSED OFF AT!
    JUST GOT BACK FROM "DCB" LOOKS LIKE NO NEW BOAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE,,,USED BOAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS AFFORDABLE! AND EVEN THAT IS A STRETCH!!!

RiverDave2
    DCB's are expensive. Personally if I was you I would take a good look at the cougar and a few other mfg's of smaller cats. Somebody told me that Eliminator was offering pretty decent pricing on a 21' Daytona that they built.
    RD

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast