Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Water Toys Section in Truckin' Magazine

HotHallet
    Gentlemen- In case you were not aware we have started a new section in Truckin' magazine titled Water Toys. It started in the Jan. issue this year and so far has been well received. It includes atleast one custom boat feature and some sort of regatta or tech story. Boats and custom trucks truly go hand in hand and I hope many of you will pick up the magazine and check it out. In the Feb. 03 issue we even featured a Dimarco flattie. Hope to see you all on the water sometime.

GofastRacer
    Is this section on the web site??, maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find it???....

rude235
    hothallet, in case you haven't heard yet there is going to be a TON of boats on lake mojave for a regatta on may 3, 2003.

Beautiful Noise
    HotHallet.........I'm looking forward to maybe hooking up next summer on one of your River Trips.
    Steve

kc0000
    In the January issue, the colorful boat is "frank" from SoCal ***boats. Then in the February issue, they cover the RRX Poker Run , mostly with pictures of boats from LasVegas ***boats. Including mine! smilespi
    KC
    May 3rd 2003, Lake Mohave NV, Cottonwood Cove Launch -- Poker Run
    www.beexcellenttoanother.com
    [ December 15, 2002, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: kc0000 ]

RiverLife
    Here....
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/RRX_Truckin_spread.JPG[/img]
    ...... and here! Pay SPECIAL attention to the bottom left. That's great!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/RRX_Truckin_page2.JPG[/img]
    Extremely stoked you guys started doing this section!! Trucks, and boats.......... two of my three favorite things!! I hope it sticks around. Now if you could feature more "lifted" full size trucks..........
    RL
    Also, I think it would be great if you guys came to the event we have going on May 3rd at Mojave! We have some cool looking vehicles, and mine will be done by then, an 03 Chevy HD, putting in a large stereo now, installing 10" lift with 38s soon after.
    [ December 15, 2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: RiverLife ]

disco_charger
    Travis, two things.
    1) I am shocked and apalled that your magazine would overlook a incredibly custom rig like my 1994 Chevy Stepside and 1978 Charger! OK, so my truck looks stock, has been keyed on the drivers side and doesn't match the color of my boat...
    2) You can bring that beautiful noise guy on any trip I ain't invited to. There is only room for one green boat. Don't take it personal Steve, but I hear you run 37 mph @WOT, and I can't have a boat that's green, and faster than mine, at any trip I'm involved with.
    Respectfully Submitted
    The Award Winning Disco Charger yuk
    [ December 15, 2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

disco_charger
    [ December 15, 2002, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

Beautiful Noise
    I might be SLOW,BUT at least my TRUCK hasn't been Keyed yet ONLY my Wife's Car has.Oh by the way did I mention that my Truck Matches the white on my boat
    Respectfully the SLOW Guy,
    Steve

disco_charger
    Hey Steve, if you give me directions, I'll come over and key your truck! Travis and I are going to be out at the river in late March for our first outing. It looks like Needles Marina Park, where I will debut my "new" 23' travel trailer. I will invite you now Steve, as my trailer is green and white!
    Disco

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast