Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mud flaps

Stoked
    Like everyone I hate roadrock chips. I have a Chevy dually that loves to throw rocks at my new trailer and boat. The truck has the standard mud flaps that bolt to the frame, they work fairly well. I ordered the trailer from extreme with the plastic coating on areas prone to chips so far it seems to be working OK, but the boat is taking a little abuse. I looked at a removable system that connects to the hitch, the problem is that it would extend past the bumper out as wide as the fenders. Any Suggestions?

jet4fun
    what about those custom fit bras that go over the front end of the boat, seen them on drag boats before

Froggystyle
    Whatever you end up with... Make sure it has chrome ladies on each side!

HavasuDreamin'
    Froggystyle:
    Whatever you end up with... Make sure it has chrome ladies on each side! LOL smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Lightning
    Here's some "mudflaps"

Stoked
    After some serious thinkin I have opted for
    "Keep on Truckin"

69 Elim
    I personally like "Back-Off" with Sylvester Sam.

jet4fun
    i like the ones with the working lights in them, the chrome ladies, and they say "I (heart) El Salvador"

JetBoatRich
    With hard nipples of course

93eliminator
    Stoked:
    Like everyone I hate roadrock chips. I have a Chevy dually that loves to throw rocks at my new trailer and boat. The truck has the standard mud flaps that bolt to the frame, they work fairly well. I ordered the trailer from extreme with the plastic coating on areas prone to chips so far it seems to be working OK, but the boat is taking a little abuse. I looked at a removable system that connects to the hitch, the problem is that it would extend past the bumper out as wide as the fenders. Any Suggestions? If they are removable then go for it i am going thru the same thing myself and was able to make a pair that bolts near the bumper and the flaps go to the ground but now i need a wider flap.This will be the best protection that you can get(as wide and low as you can go)since alot of gravel can also bounce along the pavement(iknow they may look dorky but at least you wont have to worry about chips then when you want the cool look take them off)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast