I have grown up in Schiada boats as my folks are currently on their second 22 footer and I have nothing but respect for Schiadas and their owners and hope to own a 21 foot V-drive someday. My family knows the Spinlers well. Anyway recently at Topock some friends of mine and I saw a few Schiada V-drives cruise in and you can bet we were down on the dock checking them out. We talked to the owners and rapped about their boats and talked about the history and stuff and basically drooled over the boats. The guys seemed really cool and their sons until we all got ready to leave Topock and the owners boys approached one of my friends wife and anothers girlfirends and asked them if they were into providing some entertainment for the weekend basically calling them hookers. The girls were not scantily dressed and did not deserve this dis-respect. A fight almost broke out and the dad's even tried to get into it. I did not find this behvaior consistent with the respect associated with owning a Schiada and thought these guys were ridiculous. Even though they appeared to have some cash they obviously didn't deserve the prestige associated with owning this coveted craft. Sorry for the long post but I had to vent!!!