Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need directions to havasu

Edmond
    the fires have closed the 15 fwy, so I need directions to Laughin through Havasu. I know I need to take the 10 east but what is the exit. I have takenb it a couple of times but never paid attention (wasn't driving). I also know I make a right turn and go over a bridge, what is the turnoff.
    Thanks for the info.

OGShocker
    Desert Center off the 10.
    Try Mapquest..
    Have fun..

dimarcobros
    I am not sure how to get to laughlin from Havasu but I can tell you how to get to Havasu from the 10. Mapquest also helps, that or a thomas guide.
    10 east to Rice Road/Desert Center exit. Turn left once you are off the freeway and go on that road until the second stop sign and turn right. You will cross over the bridge and then make a left on the first light, which is the 95. Take that all the way into Lake Havasu City.
    Hope that helps.
    DMB

Edmond
    Thanks, thats the info I needed, I can get to laughlin from Havasu, Mapquest sucks, I couldnt get it to tell me what I wanted.

BADBLOWN572
    Take the 10 out to desert center (13 miles past Chiraco Summit) and turn left. Go approx 90 miles until you hit Vidal Junction. A little hole in the wall 4 way stop with an agricultural inspection station. Turn left at the 4 way stop and you will be on 95. Do not go through Parker or Havasu. Take 95 CA side not Arizona side. California 95 runs from Blythe, through Vidal, and will lead you into Laughlin.

Reaper1
    I might be wrong but I believe you can hook up to the 95 without going through Parker/Havasu. Just keep going on Rice Road/Desert center until you see the 95 and that will take you up to the 40 by Needles. Then take River Road cut off to Laughlin. Good Luck.

Reaper1
    Yeah, what Blown said.

burtandnancy
    Badblown is absolutely correct. You will save many miles by NOT going all the way to Havasu. The left turn at the AG stop cuts off lots of miles/time. Watch your speed on Rice road...

Laveyman
    Has anyone tried going through Twentynine Palms to Amboy, and then to Needles? My boat is stored in Needles, so I have to pick it up before heading to Havasu tonight. On Mapquest, it looks shorter that way.

h2oski2fast
    Originally posted by Laveyman
    Has anyone tried going through Twentynine Palms to Amboy, and then to Needles? My boat is stored in Needles, so I have to pick it up before heading to Havasu tonight. On Mapquest, it looks shorter that way.
    Short in miles, but longer in time. Do to the 35mph zone through 29 Palms. Plus the road isn't as nice as the 10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast