Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever get a Swat in School?

Casanova
    I picked up my daughter from school last week,, and she was upset that their were some disruptive kids in one of her classes.
    She needed to talk to the teacher, and the teacher was dealing with the disruptive students.
    I asked how do they handle disruptive students at her school? She told me: "Their's a waiting list of kids to get in,, so any problem kids are sent to the office, and their parents are called and told to pick up their kids and don't come back."
    Like Fox's Floating bar, a permanent 86'd policy.
    When I was in high school, I had this stunt my friends loved to watch. I'd run down through the locker room then slid on my ass through the showers and jump back on my feet.
    Musta looked pretty hilarious because everyone loved it. Some Football players thought it was so cool that I became friends with them. Friends with me on the strength of that stunt and that I worked at a liquor store after school and on weekends. Of course, through this friendship with them,, I sold them beer.
    I was in the locker room one day and after I did my stunt, several of the football players thought it would be funny to throw me out on the gym field, and hold the doors closed that led back to the locker room showers.
    Their I was, bare ass naked on the gymfield,, so I ran around to the gym entrance to the locker room and was spotted by Girls PE teacher Miss Van Lezzie.
    That was it,, later a kid was sent in to tell me to report to the gym teachers office after I dressed. The gym teachers told me to report to the Boys Vice Principals office at 2:00. They mentioned the nude through the gym incident, and also that they were hep to who was supplying the schools Athletes with alcohol.
    No doubt, I was in for a few swats for these incidents.
    I once got a swat with a paddle named; "The FleshEater" and ya got to sign your name on the back of it afterwords. It was a planed off canoe paddle with holes in it.
    But now:
    The paddles the teachers used were called slate paddles. They were a laminated slate and hardwood used for some sort of paddleball game.
    Every molecule of your body would light up with just one single blow,, the pain excrucating beyond description. I knew,, I've had plenty of them over the semesters. So did my friend Jack Walker (who is now a doctor; the Pediatric Surgeon Head of staff at a New York Hospital).
    I got swats for stunts, Jack got them for a deluxe wise ass mouth. We always seemed to be in the office getting swats at the same time.
    I reported to the office at 2:00, and a lot of the schools faculty would be there also to witness the punishments. Probably 20 other kids were there as well waiting to get swats. Of course, the Distinguished future pediatric surgeon Jack was waiting his turn ahead of me.
    The Faculty and office staff all crowded into a conference room to witness the boys Vice Principal and Gym Coaches administer swats.
    Bob's Big Boys restaurants would give the coaches stacks of free hamburger coupons to give to students,, but the coaches would use them instead to cater this faculty gathering.
    Kinda like the Romans having a feast,, then bringing in the captured prisnors for torture and execution as amusement.
    What really added to the drama was after you got your swats,, you headed into the adjacent Nurses office to recover. It added to the event,, medical attention after torture! Dramatic as it gets.
    I beat the system this time. I had print shop. In print shop we had 1/8 inch thick sheets of rubber with a sticky side that we used to make rubber stamps with . I cut two butt cheek sizes of rubber, and stuck them to my butt cheeks under my jeans.
    Finally it was my turn and I walked in to the conference room. Jesus,,, it looked like the entire faculty was there eating Bobs Big Boy hamburgers,, and watching the show. Little did they know I was going to cheat the hangmans noose.
    I was told what I was there for; the incident at the gym,, and that some school athletes were caught with beer in the trunks of their cars,, and my name was mentioned.
    The Boys VP asked me if I had anything to say. I said: "Nope,, ya got me".
    Ok then, I was to get 2 of the best.
    One swat was living hell,. 2 swats your were in bad shape the rest of the day,, 3 swats and ya didn't come to school the next day you were so messed up.
    I had to bend over and grab my ankles,, and the room that smelled like a Bobs Big Boy restaurant got silent.
    Then Coach Rice said: "Wait a minute,, untuck your shirt". Wheew!!! I thought they somehow spotted the rubber cheaters I had stuck on my Buttcheeks..
    Coach Rice would have a grin on his face before ya got your swat,, then he'd be sad afterwords because inflicting pain was over.
    I took the blows from the slate paddle and the rubber absorbed most of the blast. Kinda of a ballistic butt protector,, it worked, and to the nurses office I went.
    My friend Jack was in there and he said that the VP swung a paddle like an old lady,, but was overheard,,, so was led back in for another.
    Outside the Conference room windows students would gather and listen to the paddle make contact. Quite a building rattleing blow, the paddles impact, echo and all. Some kids would scream or yell like they've been wounded, It really hurt deluxe.
    From that time on, I was looked at by the Football players like I took a couple of bullets for them for not ratting them out,, and because we were all in the beer fiasco together.
    Can't say swats ever detered me from anything,, but I imagine some kids were intimidated enough by them and swats kept some order in the class and school.
    Better than getting kicked out.
    Any other swat stories?:

NorCal Gameshow
    that's funny, i worked at a liquor store in high school. i had a lot of friends...now i know why

fourspeednup
    Do swats from kinky girlfriends count?:wink: :wink:

Keithb87
    No swats, but I had a teacher in the 6th grade, Ms Dorty, man I wish she would of spanked me.

bilgewiper
    We used to get swats too. Even for being late too class. After few lates to a class the principal taught, you had to fallow him down to his office for the paddle. Wel, this was taking too much time from him teaching up front so he would ask if we would like to just take it out the door of the classroom? Sure a few of us did. Of coarse the whole class could see threw the open door. THEN ONE DAY......the pricipal was late to class. I open my big mouth and said "Hey don't you think you should get a swat too?" I about fell out of my chair when he responded with something about that being fair! YES, I volunteered for the job since I had alot of experiance on the recieving end. I swated the poor guy with alot of force that I knew would hurt. From that time forward I had nothing but respect for that man and appreciated him for being a real man who was fair, honest with nothing but our good interests in mind. 30+ years later I ran into him again related the story.....we all had a good laugh! HELL yes, I am a better man for all those swats I got!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
    Yes I did, I lived in Wyoming for 6 years growing up cuz my dad was a Petroleum Engineer, and they ran their schools like the military there. You would get a swat for being 10 seconds late to class, talking, not dressing in Gym because you forgot your gym clothes at home, kind of a you name it scenario. One swat fits all... I think that was the slogan...
    Now the administrators would be hauled off in cuffs for assault. Things do change...

Mandelon
    Never got swats, but received plenty of after school detention. One year the day before school started we went to campus and stole all the room numbers and unscrewed all the bells.
    None of the freshmen knew where to go, and everyone was late all week.....
    http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/u...1066911159.jpg

JetBoatRich

Infomaniac
    Yep, I was paddled the first day of first grade. No big deal. Put the eraser on the floor and ran and slid on it. 1968

ROZ
    Yep, I got swat once... Mrs. Toth swat my but for disrupting my second grade class. I had a crush on Lorrie E., and I was trying to find out where she and her friends were going to be during recess....I was trying to hook up on my first kiss She didn't want anything to do with me after Mrs. Toth swated my ass for the disruption So goes the story of my life..No respect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast