Thread: Traffic School Sucks!

fourspeednup
    Just finished online traffic school. The online format is cool, you can leave and pick it up whenever. I think you can even stretch it out to over a month if you want. It was a slow night here so I just did it all at once. Probably around 3 hours?
    I don't even remember when I started it.....
    Time to pop in a couple hot pockets for dinner and call it a night
    Stupid ticket anyway! 63 while towing the boat. He said he gave me a break, I saw the radar and it was 64!
    Careful for the speed trap between Ojai and Ventura on the 33 :burningm: :burningm:

MagicMtnDan
    When I did the online traffic school a year-plus ago I opened up multiple windows and went right to the questions (at the end of every chapter) to see what questions I had to answer. Then I went to the other window and searched through the text (using Ctrl+F).
    They want to make it take 8 hours to do but it doesn't take that long. If anyone else has tips, please post 'em here.

DansBlown73Nordic
    I Have A TIP!!!!! ( STOP SPEEDING)

Picklefork
    The diversity of the replies is hilarious, made me choke on my coffee

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
    I Have A TIP!!!!! ( STOP SPEEDING)
    Good tip!
    I don't know about the rest of you but I just cannot go 55 on the friggin freeway because I have the boat behind.
    I have a CB and Radar Detector and use them and I just hope to be lucky...

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    Good tip!
    just hope to be lucky...
    Another tip from Dr. Eagle, just be lucky

anxious
    better to do traffic school online then having to go to the court for a whole saturday. went to vegas last weekend and passed nine highway patrol, either had someone pulled over or sitting with radar, i drove the speed limit the whole way.

TheLurker
    Originally posted by anxious
    better to do traffic school online then having to go to the court for a whole saturday. went to vegas last weekend and passed nine highway patrol, either had someone pulled over or sitting with radar, i drove the speed limit the whole way.
    If you drove the speed limit the whole way the road was either empty or you must have had a bunch of cars passing you and a few cars inches behind you right on your bumper.
    I find it hard to go the speed limit andI usually travel at the speed of the traffic whatever that may be.

anxious
    Originally posted by TheLurker
    If you drove the speed limit the whole way the road was either empty or you must have had a bunch of cars passing you and a few cars inches behind you right on your bumper.
    I find it hard to go the speed limit andI usually travel at the speed of the traffic whatever that may be.
    at four in the morning on a sunday there isnt much traffic at all. odds are the headlights are going to be chippers:cry: