Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your winter activities

Jungle Boy
    With boating season winding down most of us, what do you do with yourselves during the off season?
    Me, I enjoying skiing, snowmobling and working on the boats. My race boat engine needs to be tore down and inspected, then replaced. I'm also getting a new Eagle 19' sport pleasure boat being built, so that's going to fun getting things finished and ready for spring. So what's up for everyone else this winter.

JetBoatRich
    We boat year round, try to get out once a month. Just add a sweatshirt and have the lake to yourself.
    Other than that, ride the motorcycle, dune buggy and camping.

Dr. Eagle
    I will be working on the boat and jet skis to get them prepped for the next season. The other half always has some friggin project around the house that "she" wants to get done. Which of course means "I" get to do it! Ain't life grand?
    I also like to take the jeep up to the mountains and cruise around.

Havasu Hangin'
    What's winter?

NorCal Gameshow
    it just means my outdoor home projects move indoors...when i'm finished it will be time to get a new house ...this winter i want to finish the garage so i can have my own dawg house
    i would love to get on a snomobile this winter.

hboldno7
    I ride Dirt Bikes and SnowBoards to pass the time.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
    it just means my outdoor home projects move indoors...when i'm finished it will be time to get a new house ...this winter i want to finish the garage so i can have my own dawg house
    i would love to get on a snomobile this winter.
    I think it will take some dynamite to get my garage clean! Its a hell of a mess. That will definitely be one of my winter projects. That and trying to figure out where to store all of my wifes "seasonal" crap. Much of which sits in the garage 11 months a year.

NorCal Gameshow
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    I think it will take some dynamite to get my garage clean! Its a hell of a mess. That will definitely be one of my winter projects. That and trying to figure out where to store all of my wifes "seasonal" crap. Much of which sits in the garage 11 months a year.
    don't put up with that ,get her a shed...the garage is yours ....

Dr. Eagle
    It's been that way for far too long to train her now! I am going to get a shed, that actually was the fix I was looking at. Put the paper mache' pumpkins and christmas decorations and easter stuff, etc. (enough to fill a friggin warehouse) in the shed.

anxious
    wakeboarding at least once a week, glamis once a month, and snowboarding couple times a week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast