"Straight to Valhal"
    My old boat was "Das BOOT".
    The viking
    Did it submerge???

Dr. Eagle
    I saw one on Tahoe...a sailboat named "Breakin' Wind"

THE VIKING
    No, but it got stolen!!!!
    The funniest thing was the cops face when he asked" What is the boats name"????
    Never saw it again, by the way.
    The viking.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by THE VIKING
    No, but it got stolen!!!!
    The funniest thing was the cops face when he asked" What is the boats name"????
    Never saw it again, by the way.
    The viking.
    LOL, STOLEN! close enough it disappeared, just not below the waves. I guess the cop had to get over the "is this guy screwing with me...or... stage. The look on his face....I am trying to picture it myself....LOL!
    ps. You were insured...right?

superdave013
    Back way before there was many offshore boats in Havasu I saw a big Cig with NY tags going through the channel. It's name was "Crime Pays".
    I thought that was pretty ballsy.

THE VIKING
    No sirreeeeeeee, no insurance, my only comfort was that it was payed for in cash.
    And should i ever find it, i will grab hold of it, call my brother, not the cops, cause they dont give a shit about a mans boat, and then kick the living crap out of the theif, and that's no joke, as everyone who knows me will be sure of!!!!!!!
    The viking.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by THE VIKING
    No sirreeeeeeee, no insurance, my only comfort was that it was payed for in cash.
    And should i ever find it, i will grab hold of it, call my brother, not the cops, cause they dont give a shit about a mans boat, and then kick the living crap out of the theif, and that's no joke, as everyone who knows me will be sure of!!!!!!!
    The viking.
    OUCH!!! Damn dude, that reeeeaaaallllly sucks...it was a total loss, no insurance...uggghh.
    I don't blame you...take care of business with them "up close and personal" to quote a somewhat famous and completely useless politician. Sorry bout the boat...thats bogus!
    Rob E

Ultra5150
    My buddy who stays at the Beachcomber has a boat named " My Dixie Wrecked" he cruises the channel all the time.

THE VIKING
    Well, now we are at it.
    This country of mine, Denmark that is, is a good country to live in, Living standart is high, free hospitals and shit, But when it comes to the law it sucks, Hell it's not even illegal to escape from prison here!!!!
    I just read about a young drunkdriver who killed a 40 year old father of two, he was totally guilty of killing the dude, he ran a full stop sign and smashed him to death.
    But beacause the judge suspended the sentence due to his young age, he's now recieving a 15000 dollar compesation for the two months he spent in costudy!!!! and all the widow and the two kids get is the funeral expenses and all the tears they can cry.
    Well, i say **** the system of justice, if it's not better then that, i'll take matters in my own hands if i ever find my boat.
    The viking.

rivercrazy
    This is a great name for a boat owned by a girl.
    "Minor Reel"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast