Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peak at the new DCB FX-28 Extreme

twistedpair
    Wow, what a totally new, innovative idea! I wonder where they got it!
    wink

Havasu Hangin'
    25 Eagle:
    Looks like they copied Eliminators new 38 Then did Eliminator copy Donzi?
    I think that's Joey's DCB...

WetWillie
    Hmmm kinda cool!!
    Charley you getting one for Jen so she can take the lug the kids around?
    Does your 29 have any usable space under the dash for the kids to lay down?
    WW

25 Eagle
    Havasu where have you been. Didn't you here about the break-in at Eliminators offices? Rumor has it Donzi or one other builder sent some guys out to steal the plans for the 38 Leach was building, this was about 7-10 yrs ago. The cops narrowed it down to two boat builders, Donzi or a CA builder who shall go unnamed here as the prime suspects. Case is getting real close to being solved now. So there you have the rest of the story. Good Day

Havasu Hangin'
    25 Beagle:
    Havasu where have you been.Just "Checkin' in" once in awhile...
    25 Beagle:
    Didn't you here about the break-in at Eliminators offices? Yeah...I did hear about that. What a shame...apparently, the thieves took the only thing of value- Eliminator Website Admin's computer. How is he gonna spam now?
    25 Beagle:
    Rumor has it Donzi or one other builder sent some guys out to steal the plans for the 38 Leach was building...case is getting real close to being solved now.I heard that, too...apparently Brunswick copied the Eliminator design...too bad that it didn't sell on the Bayliners...so I hear now they have the only "Eliminator splash bowling pins"...
    25 Beagle:
    So there you have the rest of the story.Except that Donzi actually built a canpoied V...the key word being "built"...not just some spam on a website.
    Now, now 25 Beagle...don't make me take those purdy stars...

playdeep
    ...this shit is getting old.
    In the overall scheme of things...does it really matter.
    This monthly Eliminator vs.DCB dust up and the salvo's fired in the course of trying to retaliate...
    ...is largely responsible for the exponential growth of the who cares what brand you got web sites (RRX,LVHB,Havasu Barney,etc.)
    Funny how all of this crap seems to disppear,in the channel or at the sandbar...

25 Eagle
    Havinlou why did you take take my star? I know it was there when I went to bed last nite. That is so cold. Remember Mead is UPSTREAM!

Havasu Hangin'
    25 Eagle:
    ...why did you take take my star? I know it was there when I went to bed last nite.Well...it wasn't me. However, I can still take another one if you want...just let me know!

25 Eagle
    Your the moderator around here, either find out who the hell did it, or take 'em all. Dumb anyway.

dcbguy
    so it sounds like if donzi came up with a bitchin' idea and a good looking boat that nobody else is allowed to use that idea?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast