Thread: trident

M.P. PERFORMANCE
    Great party on friday night, this boat is going to change the custom market. It was nice to see every one together for the first time.

68campbell
    I agree, it was first class all the way.

rvrtoy
    Sounds like you all had a great party. I was planning on attending but never recieved my requested invitation.

Froggystyle
    Never received it? That sucks, I'm sorry. The invitations were all sent via e-mail, and were to be printed from the last e-mailer we sent out. I do apologize...
    What a great party though. I have been working all day on another update with pics of the party and some other good stuff. Look for it tomorrow, Thursday at the latest.
    Thanks again to all who came. We really enjoyed seeing all of you, and loved sharing in one of our big moments this year. As those of you who were there can attest, our problem is going to be supply this year, not demand, and as such we have a lot of work ahead of us.
    The dealers who were there were positively bubbling with excitement, and already are talking about more buyers lining up.
    Look for the next Trident update within a day or so, and thanks again for the good words!
    Wes

carbonmarine
    Yeah Wes,
    I never recieved my Invite too.......
    You might wanna add Carbon Marines Stuff on the Trident
    as well.... Next time your in OC let me know......
    Rick32 / Carbon Marine

Froggystyle
    Well, anyone wanting information on the Trident Revolution, or anything else on the company or boat for that matter should register at www.tridentboats.com if possible. The other trick is, they need to make sure they are able to get e-mails from us. Each time we send out an e-mailer, there are 10 or so returned e-mails saying that the address is bad, or that either Hotmail or AOL did not allow them through the spam-blocker process.
    Again, the ONLY way to get pre-release information on what we are doing is through the registration process. Everything else gets trickled down after the registered parties have seen it for weeks.
    I am truly sorry that you didn't get invites for whatever reason. The party was a blast, and it was great seeing the whole build team together and not covered in Bondo dust!
    Thanks again to all who attended.