Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Fun

supersoaker509
    What is everyone doing for a winter activity? I know someone has a new toy on this board: http://ezstep-services.com/FRClean.JPG

DansBlown73Nordic
    Ok who has a new Toy?

supersoaker509
    That is the pic. of the toy, now lets see if he replies. This is after the first ride, now it needs a good WAX job:
    http://ezstep-services.com/FRdirt.JPG

miketsouth
    These toys. I am just not a rich man. I got to drive Rats boat ONCE. That was it, now i got to have one of them. I was quite happy with my jetboat until that happen.
    NOW i see a new toy. That thing looks awsome and fun. Got to do something over the winter. Gas turbines are just too expensive to own and operate for me yet. This looks like it could do the job.
    That mofo looks BAD Don
    mikeT

supersoaker509
    Mike you'r a luckly man, I am still waiting for a ride let alone drive it. ATVs work for me, not enuf snow here for a snowmobile.

HammerDown
    Well one things for sure...thats not "WaxBoys" ride.
    He'd never use it to get it that dirty ...God For Bid!
    PS. fun looking toy...back in the late 70's I had an EVIL 3 wheeler that would light up the fat back tires.

fat rat
    I'm not sure who this "Wax Boy" is..................but for me +ATV='s oximoron, how the hell would you keep it clean? lol

HammerDown
    Originally posted by fat rat
    I'm not sure who this "Wax Boy" is..................but for me +ATV='s oximoron, how the hell would you keep it clean? lol
    ROTFLMAO.....you just answered you own question>"how the hell would you keep it clean"
    talk about.... oxi(moron)
    PS. Hows your boy.

fat rat
    Originally posted by supersoaker466
    Mike you'r a luckly man, I am still waiting for a ride let alone drive it. ATVs work for me, not enuf snow here for a snowmobile.

I thought you gave up your ride to your son ...........besides, there's always next summer. I had a blast last weekend.....I still hurt.
    Hey Hammer.........you talk about keeping things clean...........I've seen a sample of your vehicle line up, so clean you could eat off the floor of any of them. LMAO

MANIC MECHANIC
    I have one of these that I am putting back together. That's not me in the picture ! Tim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast