Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New toy...

Ivan Dan
    Great Looking truck. Laughlin is around the cornner Jan, 12-15. If it runs you should bring it out and try to Pre run the course. I'm not exactly sure how that works but damn it would be fun.
    Any body planning on goin to laughlin for the SCORE opener. Its goin to go off and from what I hear could be the last year for it. But who knows they said that last year too.
    Great looking truck though have fun w/ it
    We'll be there...not completely sure we are racing yet though. They've been saying for the last 5 years that "this is the last Laughlin race" but its still around.

Racer277
    We'll be there...not completely sure we are racing yet though.
    What????

Havasu47
    Nice! Looks like Dane is becoming a baller like his Dad now gathering up the toys
    No ballers here!!! Just putting a cage around our azz!!

Havasu47
    I see "someone" mounting a camera on Brian/Dane's truck... :idea:
    That would be fun!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Havasu47
    That would be fuuuuun!!!!
    But you have to actually camp with us that trip! :crossx:
    Yeah right!!! Cause we all know that none of us have anything to :rollside: ride to visit the other camps!!!!!

BeaverJ
    What is the price tag on a item like that?
    thanks Jason

FuelInMyVeins82
    We'll be there...not completely sure we are racing yet though. They've been saying for the last 5 years that "this is the last Laughlin race" but its still around.
    Right on what do you race? Where you staying? Were at the Bell. Ya I've heard that last time bs for a while too. I think it will be around for a while even if its not in the same place. SHould be a blast though I cant wait.

Ivan Dan
    Right on what do you race? Where you staying? Were at the Bell. Ya I've heard that last time bs for a while too. I think it will be around for a while even if its not in the same place. SHould be a blast though I cant wait.
    We race a Class 7 Ford Ranger wearing the #700 (points champ) for this whole season. We are staying at Harrahs this time but we usually stay at the Ramada. Are you racing? If so, what class? I can't wait to see all the new race cars that come out for the first race of the season.

FuelInMyVeins82
    We race a Class 7 Ford Ranger wearing the #700 (points champ) for this whole season. We are staying at Harrahs this time but we usually stay at the Ramada. Are you racing? If so, what class? I can't wait to see all the new race cars that come out for the first race of the season.
    Right on congrats thats a cool class is it 7s or 7 open or what. The Ramada goes off alot fo the racers stay there thats a cool bar. I'm just partial to the bell not sure why ther just something staying a big fake steam ship thats rad.
    I dont race I would love to and plan to some day but havent gotten around to it yet. I have good a friend who worked for Myers racing for years but recently quit. My project for now is getting my rogers to run when thats done well see whats next. I'd love to get into something like 12 or even 10 car and work my up from there in the future but we'll have to see what happends.

FuelInMyVeins82
    What is the price tag on a item like that?
    thanks Jason
    totaly depends on what you want. If its the trickest of the trickest w/ chromolly tubing or mild steel. A good place to looks is www.race-dezert.com they have a rad classifieds section

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast