Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost 3 brave firefighters out near Julian today.

Mandelon
    KFMB Radio is reporting the fight to save the town of Julian is not an easy one. 1 Firefighters was reportedly killed and 2 severly burned when they were trapped by fire today, at 78 and Orchard. Other injuries have been reported as well.
    This fire sucks. Over 1100 homes lost and nearly 20 killed. over 300,000 acres burned, the largest fire in state history.
    The town of Cuyamaca was destroyed last night.
    (Updated as per radio reports)

Waldo
    I just heard about it on the channel 7 news....Total Bummer. I just keep adding to the prayer list. Will it ever freakin' stop???

Her454
    THIS IS SO TRAGIC........those guys they caught should be hung
    for starting this fire. :burningm:

rvrtoy
    My prayers are with the families of those firefighters who lost their lives trying to save our homes and businesses. I'm also praying for those families who have lost everything. This fire is devastating our communities.
    Thank you again to our firefighting heroes who are still out there fighting a loosing battle.
    God speed...and come home safe!

Mandelon
    Evacuations may start again in Ramona.....wind is shifting and gusting out there.

ROZ
    yup, just got a call from the boss.....san diego country estates is being evacuated again!

Petrofied
    I just heard it was corrected to 1 death and 2 injuries. Still just as tragic..

summerlove
    Originally posted by Her454
    THIS IS SO TRAGIC........those guys they caught should be hung
    for starting this fire. :burningm:
    They got the moron that started this fire - he was the hunter that got lost and set off a flare so his friend coulld find him - at 5:30 in the afternoon! What an idiot...
    Totally bummed about the firefighters. They do such a great job day in and day out, and now they lose one (and maybe more). How sad and unncessary...
    :frown: :burningm: :burningm:

Rocket2003
    Originally posted by summerlove
    They got the moron that started this fire - he was the hunter that got lost and set off a flare so his friend coulld find him - at 5:30 in the afternoon! What an idiot...
    Totally bummed about the firefighters. They do such a great job day in and day out, and now they lose one (and maybe more). How sad and unncessary...
    :frown: :burningm: :burningm:
    ????? I thought the story who started the fires where two guys in a van? What gives?

eliminatedsprinter
    Different Fire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast