Thread: Trick or Treat

Jbb
    How To Confuse Trick or Treaters...
    Wait behind the door. When they get near the door, jump out wearing a costume, holding a bag, and yell, "Trick or Treat!" Look at them, scratch your head, and act confused.
    Get about 30 people to wait in your living room. When trick-or-treaters come to the door, invite them in. Once they're inside, have everyone yell, "Surprise!!!" Act like it's a surprise party.
    Get everyone who comes to the door to come in and see if they can figure out what's wrong with your dishwasher. Insist that it makes an unnatural "whirring" sound.
    After you give them candy, hand them a bill.
    Open the door dressed as a giant fish. Collapse, flop about gasping for air, then don't move until they go away.
    When you answer the door, look at them, act shocked and scared, and start screaming your head off. Slam the door and run around the house, screaming until they go away.
    When you open the door, shout, "Drop and give me twenty!" and Insist they each do push-ups before you give them any candy.
    Hand out menus and let them order their candy. Keep asking if anyone wants to see the wine list.
    Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare for a moment, pretend to be confused, and start flipping through a calendar.
    Instead of candy, give away colored eggs. If anyone protests, explain that you've been trying to get rid of the eggs since Easter.
    Answer the door dressed as a dentist. Angrily lecture them about tooth decay until they leave.
    Answer the door with a mouthful of M & M's and several half-eaten candy bars in your hands. Insist that all your candy is gone.
    Put a horn and tails on a pumpkin and put it on a throne on your porch. Insist that they all bow down and worship Beelzebub, Prince of Darkness

HCS
    Dig pot holes and put trip wires on your front lawn.

beached 1
    you guys would get egged if you lived in my town. Our kids have their own system of justice.
    ..Open door, give candy and no one gets hurt.

sorry dog
    When I was in high school I lived in a neighborhood full of kids, but for some reason nobody ever came by on Halloween....

spectratoad
    That was funny as hell and some great ideas.

Stupid Fast
    My wifes aunt goes nuts for holoween. She made a pine box coffin and My uncle lays in it along the front walk. whenever a kid stops to look at it he scares the hell out of them. Scares the hell out of adults too.