Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First gay high school

MANIC MECHANIC
    I was watching headline news this morn. and saw a segment about a Gay high school in New York. They interviewed one Fag student who started crying because he is so persecuted at regular schools. They also talked to a boy that comes to this school dressed as a girl because that's what he want's to be.:yuk: And this is OK? They have to have a special school for that? WTF! What is the world coming to? Really, why does our government recognize these freaks and give them free reign to persue their perverted way of life? I feel that actions like this further the perception that this lifestyle is OK. What next? Pretty soon the govt. will allow some guy to have a legally recognized marriage to a sheep, or how about a fag bigamist marriage, where ten guys could all be one big happy family. Makes me Sick! :yuk: Tim

THE VIKING
    Well, Dude, i don't get it, Whats the problem????
    The biggest problem, as i see it is that it's neccesary to make a school like that for gays to be left in peace.
    Imagine if your son came home and said "dad, i think i'm gay"
    What would you do???
    Force him to live a lousy life in a bad marriage with a woman??
    Throw him out of the house??
    Or accept that God was in a bad mood the day he made your son and accept that he's happy with an other man???
    I would say, that if God has been so cruel to make you gay, it's not up to me, your father to be anything else than supportive.
    As long as they don't harm anyone they can do whatever they like as far as i'm concerned.
    Remember this: they could'nt pick their preferences themselfes at birth, and if you ask them to have sex with a woman, you should also ask yourself "Would i have sex with a man""???
    The viking.

JetBoatRich
    Like he said above, it could be worst. They could be showering with your son

Keithb87
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...stume2-med.jpg
    I stole this from the costumes thread
    I thought it applied here
    What next? Pretty soon the govt. will allow some guy to have a legally recognized marriage to a sheep,

HOOTER SLED-
    If it's a private school and somehow private funds can run it, then so be it. I don't think the government and our taxes should have to cater to the special needs of the flamers. Ridicule is a part of everything that is not the norm. Gays just need to accept it and deal with it. Sad, but true. Sorry homos.

Rivertoys
    They should have special schools for all the fat kids too.
    The skinny kids are alway making fun of the fat ones, fatties need their own school, free of persicution.
    RTJas

HOSS
    Originally posted by THE VIKING
    Well, Dude, i don't get it, Whats the problem????
    The biggest problem, as i see it is that it's neccesary to make a school like that for gays to be left in peace.
    Imagine if your son came home and said "dad, i think i'm gay"
    What would you do???
    Force him to live a lousy life in a bad marriage with a woman??
    Throw him out of the house??
    Or accept that God was in a bad mood the day he made your son and accept that he's happy with an other man???
    I would say, that if God has been so cruel to make you gay, it's not up to me, your father to be anything else than supportive.
    As long as they don't harm anyone they can do whatever they like as far as i'm concerned.
    Remember this: they could'nt pick their preferences themselfes at birth, and if you ask them to have sex with a woman, you should also ask yourself "Would i have sex with a man""???
    The viking.
    I`D TELL MY SON THAT HE CAN`T BE GAY TILL HE`s 18 AND WAY THE **** OUT OF MY HOUSE! THAT`S WHAT THE **** I CAN DO!

THE VIKING
    Well, hoss, the words" intolerant, ignorant, 17th century, aaaaaaaaaaand idiot, springs to my mind, but i'm such a nice guy so i'll leave them there.
    The viking

Keithb87
    Originally posted by THE VIKING
    Well, hoss, the words" intolerant, ignorant, 17th century, aaaaaaaaaaand idiot, springs to my mind, but i'm such a nice guy so i'll leave them there.
    The viking
    I think somebody's call you out HOSS

THE VIKING
    Yeah, let's get this party started the hoolign way or what.
    The viking.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast