Thread: gonna be a south bay weekend for me! What are you doing?

superdave013
    A good friend of mine's birthday is today. She rented out the back half of the Pitcher House in Hermosa for a big bash. lol I love that place. Should be lots O fun when the old train whistle gets goin.
    Then Saturday night I'm going to Club Latitudes in Redondo to see another friend perform. That should be a hoot as he looks like Ron Howard and he's doing some rap thing. I just gotta see that! He's only doing one set so if he sucks (he doesn't) it won't take up to much time.
    Anyway if anyone want to meet up and toss back some drinks this weekend you now know where I'll be.
    If you don't know, The Pitcher House is on PCH a few blocks north of 190th. Club Latitudes is in Redondo at King Harbor. It's right next to the crain that puts the boats in / out of the water.

HOOTER SLED-
    Pitcher House, that's a cool place. I'm in Torrance. Sundays is supposed to be the good day for Lattitudes(and Weds. dollar drinks). If you are at Lattitudes, don't forget about Naja's. Good place to have a beer if you've never been there(under the Pier). 2 million different beers on tap, live cover band on weekends.

superdave013
    Originally posted by HOOTER SLED-
    Pitcher House, that's a cool place. I'm in Torrance. Sundays is supposed to be the good day for Lattitudes(and Weds. dollar drinks). If you are at Lattitudes, don't forget about Naja's. Good place to have a beer if you've never been there(under the Pier). 2 million different beers on tap, live cover band on weekends.
    Naja's has 777 bottled beers and 77 on tap. I know the southbay pretty well. I spent 14 years of my life there. 21 through 35.
    Hey Hack Job and Flat Broke, lets go riding at PV!

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Naja's has 777 bottled beers and 77 on tap. I know the southbay pretty well. I spent 14 years of my life there. 21 through 35.
    Hey Hack Job and Flat Broke, lets go riding at PV!
    Naja's, used to go there all the time when I lived in Redondo. Tried to get the beer card completed, but lost after I drank all the drafy beer. Thet used also get pretty good bands in there.