Thread: Boatnam2

Laveyman
    Check you PM's.

gigamurph
    Uh, Laveyman? Not to stick my nose where it don't belong (well, I already did that when I read a topic not addressed to me; didn't I?), but I don't think he's ignorin' ya or that his PMs are full; I just think that he's not interested in your ex-wife! That is unless Tina is her!

i got it laveyman, doing the graveyard thing this weekend just got to work.i sent you back a pm and will call you minyada.hey whats up gig?

RiverToysJas
    Is there another top-secret Lavey owner's meeting I should know about???

gigamurph
    " hey whats up gig?"-boatnam2
    Same ol' same ol' Jim! The ol' lady wasn't feelin' good today so I' thought I would just hang out at home, take care of some domestic duties for the ol' girl, and see what kinda s**t I could stir up on the boards! You? Hope you , Tina, and yours are all doin' well! Have a good Halloween? Treat any tricks? You two are gonna make it to DD's Christmas party; aren't you?.....and you are gonna stay longer than 2 hours this year if you do; right? It seems that I can't go since we crashed their Halloween party! (yeah, right!) Just another party to crash! Geezus! Just realized that that can't be much more than 5-6 weeks away! Better get your Christmas shoppin' started if ya haven't already!

gigamurph
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Is there another top-secret Lavey owner's meeting I should know about??? I thinkthey're meetin' to vote you out and into the Bass Tracker club as soon as they can get their hands on the proper stickers, rod holders, and pogo seats!
    ooooo.....such talk from a whacka pilot!

i hope we can go, im really still trying to get the bad taste out of my mouth from not getting to go to op6c AGAIN.working weekends suck but i guess i dont have to tell you that.rtj how is everthing?so gig what did you got to the halloween party dressed up as?

gigamurph
    "so gig what did you go to the halloween party dressed up as?"-boatnam2
    I didn't win any prizes for best costume; but I did save a crapload of money on my costume! I went as a DICK!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3_1347-med.JPG