Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1991 carribean bbc jet!!

http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...leboat-med.jpg
    my lil' brother is selling this very very clean 91' carribean jet
    he has to fund a race car project that has been going on and on so,...the boats gotta go!! as for the condition of the boat,... we have went completely through it from top to bottom cables, steering, new carpet, seats (new wood), tires and rims,...new!!
    oh yeah, the gel is flawless, and a new carbie!! berk jg12, ask for Tommy 626-965-3224, all of the work was completed by me!
    thanks todd

i can get more pics if needed!!

bigriverdog
    whats the price?

im not too sure, but i think he wanted around 6$ but im sure he will be willing to talk about the price. but you will have to see the boat, it is really clean and yea i will use the term "turn key",we've never had a single problem with it except for one of the gague light bulbs are on the blink! i should have some more pics of the boat up tonight! todd

Heatseeker
    This boat will make somebody very happy! The Heatseeker is a 85 Caribbean, and I've been running it pretty hard for 6 seasons now. The only probs I've had have been engine related and my own doing.
    The hull is very sturdy and stable. It's a little heavy but is still capable of 80 mph plus.

i will say that he gives me a run for my money and his motor and pump are pretty much stock! but if it was my boat i think that the only mods that i ,personaly would think of doing is add a diverter and ride plate!
    one more thing i would like to point out, the hull is very streight!(absolutly no hook)
    am i trying to sell this, or is he?
    tizzodd

vdrivenman
    what size bbc is in the boat and where is it located ?

bbc 454, and we are in Rowland Heights, the boat is stored in my uncles garage in the city of walnut! i also forgot to mention that the boat has a custom boat cover that fits as tight as a "rubber" and has no holes!

cyclone
    you are one heck of a salesman.
    Seriously though, i've seen the boat up close and it is damn clean and runs real good. Plus where are you gonna find a '90's jet boat for $6,000? I paid almost that much for my boat and had to completely restore it.
    someone needs to snatch this one up.

frc21
    Todd I talked to you earlier on the phone. PM those pics.
    thanks
    Cliff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast