Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: snow!

cyclone
    just heard from Tizzod that Mt HIgh is open and its snowing right now. Who's ready for some night missions? I'll be at sema all this week but next week its on! tuned up my board last night and took my chick to the Fresh Tracks snow/skate show yesterday and hooked her up with all new gear.
    hustler??

Windy
    Gotta love "hand me downs."
    It was fun hangen with you freaks last nite.

cyclone
    Originally posted by MissHBjet
    Gotta love "hand me downs."
    It was fun hangen with you freaks last nite.
    you know you're feelin' that yellow bomber.

cyclone
    there'll a december trip to big bear. Jessa's bday is dec.19th (friday) and she want to go snowboarding so i'm renting a cabin up there for the weekend.

cyclone
    i cant wait to ride mammoth.

hack job
    i was just thinking about riding . last year i didnt get any doen and this year iw ould like to do some. i have gear that i didnt get a chance to use and cant wait.
    let us know when you are heading up!

cyclone
    im thinking by the middle of next week my legs will have recovered from walking the 30 miles of carpet at sema. hopefully it will keep dumping fresh stuff over the weekend and we could go night-riding next week.

bordsmnj
    mammoth has got the snow machines going full blast across the entire bottom of the mountain. a good size storm is expected to hit thursday and last into saturday. i'm gonna love next weekend if i go but the good stuff won't be ready for another month. about the only so cal place i can stand is mount baldy but we neeed way more snow for that. i can't believe the season's here already!

cyclone
    l learned to ride at mt. baldy. haven't been there in years though. let me know when you hit that place up because i'd like to go back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast