Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Cat 4 sale

hulshot
    Hey it is winter now, or almost, and it should be time to re-power and get ready for next years boating season. Well now I want to buy another house instead. I want to sell my 2000 Howard Cat.
    It has a Blown 540 Bowtie, with Merlin heads and 14-71 Mooneyham with a Lee intercooler. Imco SC drive with one season on it. It may not be the biggest or baddest but 119mph aint to shabby for a grocery getter. Has bimini top and a Tri axle trailer. All MSD ignition with rev limiters and timing controls. 2500 watt stereo to relax too. PM me for more info, asking 79K obo

hulshot
    take a look at this

Reaper1
    Very nice looking boat! I think I've seen it on the water at Havasu. How much horsepower are you running?

hulshot
    Lets say a very coservative 900hp. At Havasu was the first time out on some new winter changes and it ran 101-104. This was at the begining of the season, then at the end of the season, it ran to 119 along side of Rockit man. I have run the same set of plugs all year, fat and happy.

dimarcobros
    That is a very nice looking boat. I am sure up4River is creaming in his pants, as that is his favorite boat. I think we are just $78, 999 short.
    Nice boat nonetheless, I am sure who ever picks it up will be very happy.
    DMB

SDLifesaver
    Hulshot, the wife has already approved the deal. Call me with some more info and let's meet in Havasu for a test ride. 619-654-3012 Nick

Kilrtoy
    Nice looking boat

randy77zt
    if you go up river its shallow-river is down.had to walk my boat out of speed alley.stay in the channel.just got back from a week in havasu.glass water.perfect time of year to clear out the bs about your top end speed.lots of air density-make sure you arent lean.

SDLifesaver
    It's pretty shallow going up to the alley year around. Best way I have found is stay left or up the middle and pull right into the alley where the break in the tullies is about 500 yards up after you get out of the lake going north. How was the water temp?

hulshot
    SDlifesaver, if you are interested, you can come up to the bay area and we can water test it in the delta. I would love to come down to Havasu but I dont have the time. Fly up lets take it out, then fly back get your truck and I will meet you somwhere in the middle.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast