Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Cat 4 sale

HP350SC
    I'm just bringing this thread to the top 'cuz it was getting good! Might as well stir the pot... Boatmaster-outboards suck cool factor = ZERO... Wayne..Did you say your shadow alone weighs 16 lbs?

Kilrtoy
    That is a big Mutha F$%#er if his shadow weighs 16LBS.....

Rock-it man
    Thanks hp350,for a moment there I thought I made everyone MAD !!!! We will see you in Portland on fri before the boat show for pizza/beer and then sat at your place for bbq if its still on ? Will be at the show both sat & sun some where around where my boat will be on display at the Powerboats NW booth. Hulshot if your still selling that boat get me some flyers to hand out in portland !!!!My other computer crashed so using the wifes till my new one gets here so may be off for a few days. So wheres that Rason Raft !!! how about some specs !!!!!! and most of all when and where are we meeting this next summer !!!! Sounds like at least a couple guys are betting on YOU -- thats OK ill take there money too hehehe !!!! ROCKIT MAN

hulshot
    since we are bench racing here, Keith, are you stepping up your big motor this year or just freshening up the same one??
    Boatmaster, WHAT, another dcb?? now what do you have? You change boats more than most of us change underware.
    boy the speeds are getting higher and higher during the winter months. Are we now at 145 or 150. Rockit do you really think that that PSI you are getting is going to give you that much more?? That is a lot of extra weight up there. I dont see how 100-150 more HP is going to give you over 1000 more rpms.
    hp350, you have the stoker right, did you add more power to it? and how does it run?
    I have heard about this DCB on steroids. Sounds like it will be a killer when it is done. And Rockit, if that DCB goes to Shasta or wherever with us I would wait onmaking the trophy in your name, I would hate to see you have to cross out your name on it.
    Racer 52 I had fun the other night putting together your motor for that wild RaysonCraft. that boat is going to look very good in the water, cant wait.
    Hey I thought this post was to try to sell my boat?? Oh well if no one wants it I'll keep it and watch all of these 150mph boats go by next season

Kilrtoy
    I WANT YOUR BOAT
    I just dont have the cash

hulshot
    big dog that avitar was there when they redid the site. I never changed it because I dont know how.
    Boatmaster, so that would make you 11 years old? call me brotha. we aint getting any younger and the beers cant get any colder, lets toss back a few. I will be able to soon being I will be your neighbor in a couple of months.

HP350SC
    hp350, you have the stoker right, did you add more power to it? and how does it run?
    Runs over 120mph on the boards! Nah, it's apart right now. I'm gonna wrench on it tomorrow morning while the wiff cooks. Just got the rest of the whipple parts that fedex lost. Got my fuel delivery options figured out, that will be next. Then intercooler/strainer plumbing, steering and drive changes. Won't be done for awhile, I'm a mechanic like you and can only complete as money becomes available. I actually will have to sell my 2000 Yamaha V-max street bike to stick a fork in this project.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by hulshot
    since we are bench racing here, Keith, are you stepping up your big motor this year or just freshening up the same one??
    Boatmaster, WHAT, another dcb?? now what do you have? You change boats more than most of us change underware.
    boy the speeds are getting higher and higher during the winter months. Are we now at 145 or 150. Rockit do you really think that that PSI you are getting is going to give you that much more?? That is a lot of extra weight up there. I dont see how 100-150 more HP is going to give you over 1000 more rpms.
    I have heard about this DCB on steroids. Sounds like it will be a killer when it is done. And Rockit, if that DCB goes to Shasta or wherever with us I would wait onmaking the trophy in your name, I would hate to see you have to cross out your name on it.
    Racer 52 I had fun the other night putting together your motor for that wild RaysonCraft. that boat is going to look very good in the water, cant wait.
    Hey I thought this post was to try to sell my boat?? Oh well if no one wants it I'll keep it and watch all of these 150mph boats go by next season
    The PSI wont just make 100-150 with it I can make whatever I want, im thinking I will need around 1500 to get to 145-150,I KNOW it will do 145 as im at 140 now with the NOS .Nos told me I had added about 200 hp when I ran the 137 back in Oct .Im still going to have the NOS on the new PSI motor but will have to be very carefull when I use it ,Ill save it for the RASON RAFT. I just cant even imagine a CBD out running me,its NOT in the cards So bring it on baby !!!!! Guess I scared off the RASON RAFT as he wont respond ,im sorry if im too hard on ya ( NOTT)
    I expect to new motor setup to be at 1400 hp all the time with the ( NOS 400 ) just for fun !!! will let ya know when its off the DYNO probably in late Feb or early March. If Hulshot is puting togeather the motor for the Rason Raft I know for sure theres nothing for me to worry about. hehehe !!! ROCKIT MAN
    ***** ROCKIT MAN's rooting section better known as ( ROCKIT'S ROCKETTS )

Robbie Racer
    Don, yeah we are going to try and step on the big motor a little bit while it's getting refreshed with new rings. We noticed the last time when we had it on the dyno that the power started falling off above 6K RPM when we bumped the boost up. It started shooting some serious flames out the exhaust pipes at the same time the power started falling off. We think that maybe another cam with less overlap might help with this problem and allow us to keep building power above 6K RPM. We will see if this will actually help when we go to the dyno again.
    Maybe we ought to start a "Northwest" thread for the guys in this area so we don't hijack your for sale thread. Whatcha think? Keith

HP350SC
    Hey Robbie Racer- I'm getting ready to do my intercooler plumbing and buy a sea strainer. I remember you telling me yours was leaking out the lid at Shasta. What brand was it and was it a design issue or just loose or something? I started a thread in gear heads about strainers. Good luck with the cam swap, this is going to be a fun summer! Looking forward to seeing you at Shasta, will spend more time b/s'ing with everyone this time.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast