Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** Spam - Custom '60 Caddy - 4 Sale

THATJEFFGUY
    Don't worry guys..no more iron crosses this time....I caught way too much shi*t last time ! Anyway, I'm finally selling my "baby" and since I want her to have a good home I thought I'd see if anyone on the boards was interested before I advertise elsewhere. It's a 1960 Cadillac Sedan DeVille (4 dr)...I have had just about everything redone. The paint is brand new (less than 2 months), original GM color Persian Sand (kinda gold), but with an added pearl flake and 4 coats of clear...and new white paint on hardtop. The interior is brand new camel color faux-seude, also with new interior and trunk carpeting. Brand new 20" KMC chrome wheels with new Spintek "Vegas" spinners, and 215/35/40 Kumho tires. Custom lowered with complete airbag system...2 chrome tanks mounted in the trunk, 6 switches (1 for each corner/1 for fronts/1 for rears). Custom dual exhaust system. All the interior & exterior chrome is intact and in excellent condition. Front end has been completely rebuilt. Transmission and engine (390 cu. inch) are original but have been rebuilt less than 4,000 miles ago. It's scheduled for a magazine shoot in Feb...and was featured on the KMC Wheels website (not sure if it's still there). If you're interested...wanna see more pics, or check it out in person, PM me, or e-mail me at jeff2233@aol.com.
    http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/caddy1

THATJEFFGUY
    Wow..no one's looking for a new custom ride to cruise ??

Kilrtoy
    looks nice,
    HOW MUCH$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THATJEFFGUY
    I'm asking $24,000..but I will negotiate.

spectratoad
    That is one nice Caddy. Good luck in the sell. Tell everyone to FO and get over the iron crosses.

superdave013
    That don't look like my daddy's caddy!
    That car is bad ass. I'ed love to have it.
    I had a '60 Kingswood station wagon that was pretty cool. But not even close to as nice as that cad.

OGShocker
    I am putting a 1959 60 special togther. I have a spare 390 laying around here. We are putting a 500ci 425 HP @ 525fpt. I want somthing that will roll slow and smoke tires on command. It should be done by the LA boat show...
    Sorry to HighJack but the motor and trans are free if you need one.

Dusty Times
    I had no idea a classic Cadi could look so nice.
    My Grandmother has a 63 two door for sale if you want to build another one. Hers was running when it was parked outside fifteen years ago. Not so cherry now but a good project. Don't even know what its worth.

Jrocket
    But that is a very clean looking ride! Nice job..

THATJEFFGUY
    Still trying to sell this ride..anyone interested ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast