Don't worry guys..no more iron crosses this time....I caught way too much shi*t last time ! Anyway, I'm finally selling my "baby" and since I want her to have a good home I thought I'd see if anyone on the boards was interested before I advertise elsewhere. It's a 1960 Cadillac Sedan DeVille (4 dr)...I have had just about everything redone. The paint is brand new (less than 2 months), original GM color Persian Sand (kinda gold), but with an added pearl flake and 4 coats of clear...and new white paint on hardtop. The interior is brand new camel color faux-seude, also with new interior and trunk carpeting. Brand new 20" KMC chrome wheels with new Spintek "Vegas" spinners, and 215/35/40 Kumho tires. Custom lowered with complete airbag system...2 chrome tanks mounted in the trunk, 6 switches (1 for each corner/1 for fronts/1 for rears). Custom dual exhaust system. All the interior & exterior chrome is intact and in excellent condition. Front end has been completely rebuilt. Transmission and engine (390 cu. inch) are original but have been rebuilt less than 4,000 miles ago. It's scheduled for a magazine shoot in Feb...and was featured on the KMC Wheels website (not sure if it's still there). If you're interested...wanna see more pics, or check it out in person, PM me, or e-mail me at jeff2233@aol.com.
http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/caddy1