Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love Ride.. Anyone going?

jackpunx
    IÂ’m not going to pre register due to the possible rain.. But will be ready if it lets up.. Anyone else going?

JetBoatRich
    I never realized it was the 20th anniversey.
    http://www.loveride.org/loveride/20/...R_18X24_v2.jpg

JetBoatRich
    For those who need the link:
    http://www.loveride.org/ (Love Ride Home Page)
    Good luck to all who go and be safe:wink:

Umongus
    I'm only 10 minutes from Castaic, I'll be there if it's not raining. If it is, I still may go but will leave the bikes in the garage and take the truck.
    Tony M

jackpunx
    Im looking at houses right now.. How do you like living up there.. ? and what is the average cost of a house?
    thanks

Mrs Luvnlife
    Jackpunx, we live in Castaic, and really like it, we have lived here for almost 6 years, our house hasn't quite doubled in value but gettin' close, in our area they are going for about $350-400K. Of course, there are houses that aren't that high too, just depends on the area you're interested in. But we really like it up here, the schools are really nice in this area, our oldest is in pre-school but will start Kindergarten next year and it's just a couple minutes from the house. Too bad we aren't able to make it to B.V. this weekend to meet you, we don't usually miss out on the fun.

Charley
    I'll be there... workin

CAHotRodBoy
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    IÂ’m not going to pre register due to the possible rain.. But will be ready if it lets up.. Anyone else going?
    Same for me, not pre-reg'd due to rain. Plus it's $50 per person for the party. I might just ride along and keep going past Castaic if weather is nice. Ride up to 138 and over to Lancaster and back through the mountains.

CAHotRodBoy
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Same for me, not pre-reg'd due to rain. Plus it's $50 per person for the party. I might just ride along and keep going past Castaic if weather is nice. Ride up to 138 and over to Lancaster and back through the mountains.

Kilrtoy
    We wanted to go, But the price is ridicules.
    We may just ride with the crew and then bail out...........

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast