Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouzers SS thread?

Moneypitt
    Well heres another post to the deleted thread.......MP
    Hey Mouzer,
    Something else to possibly consider is to get a boat and run Pro Stock. Though it is technically a "step up" from SS, it's not nearly as competitive. You can put together a mild 468 or 427 roller motor for less than a "real" SS bullet, and get the feel for racing in a less-than-ballistic class. Then, when you are comfy, build a legal SS engine, run both classes (everyone knows a good SS will beat most PS boats, right MR. PS-1???) and have a spare engine for the unfortunate weekend that you blow up. There's my two cents. Let the beatings begin...
    You're right! PS is suppose to be a step up from SS, but the current roster of PS boats seem to be alot more laid back on the race course. I would encourage Mike to come out and play in PS, have some fun, run the local races,(Parker, Ming, Long Beach). Make no mistake, boat racing IS expensive, and regardless of the class you still have the travel and racing expenses. Maybe he is "the one" to finally put a PS out ahead of the SS boats that jump "up" in class. We would welcome you to come join the fun................Ray
    PS, still looking for 10* 29s.............Lightened would be cool too..........

olbiezer
    thought i saw some 29's on ebay a day or so ago........

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    MOUZER'S THREAD DELETED!!!
    Did I call that one or what!! :hammerhea

dmontzsta
    Did I call that one or what!! :hammerhea
    I can vouge for that.

ColeTR2
    How come? Did he deleted it? Maybe he changed his mind and is now going to race unlimited hydros.

dossangers
    ''top Fuel''

BIGCHRIS
    Mouzer,U are defianitly ***boats whipping post ,good luck on your racing career whenever u make up your mind what it will be

MKEELINE
    Mouzer,U are defianitly ***boats whipping post ,good luck on your racing career whenever u make up your mind what it will be
    "Make up his mind"........now that right there is f'n funny.

mouzer
    I have'nt gone anywhere.just thought i would delete to make Jerry happy,till i got the b-boat i want,just taken care of a few things.looking at 3 different ss hulls.that will be comeing up soon,and a couple of ss motors,made a doctors appt.for my back on april 17th,to be cleard or not,for raceing,like i said taken care of bizness!!!!! i will be back when im ready....STAY TUNED...for next months adventure of .WHAT WILL MOUZER DO NEXT...is it a go or no...later

WHAT WILL MOUZER DO NEXT
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess "he will buy and sell a boat".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast