Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBC stud girdles

GofastRacer
    Man that sucks, I hate paying for something that's supposed to be "right" and have to modify it to work!..
    BTW, the instructions you get with the Websters say to adjust the lash .005(damn don't remember which way)from your normal clearance, piss me off because when I did what it said and after securing the girdle the lash was .005 off all the way around so I had to run the valves again, so much for instructions!..LOL..

GofastRacer
    Ive got a dart similar to the one above in gofast's pic above and it works fine for what im doing but it can sometimes be a bitch to work with.Eventually i learned all the tricks to it and it cut my valve lash time in half.
    I wouldnt even waste my time with that crap on my next engine, Jesel all the way.I help a few of my bros who have jesel with their lash sometimes and it is sooo much easier
    CS
    I've looked at the Dart and sometimes I wonder if one copied the other???..LOL..
    Actually if your gonna go with the Jesel type, TD surpasses them!..

well there are a few things i see that are different, but otherwise they are very similar, even the same color.
    Whats TD again?

steelcomp
    well there are a few things i see that are different, but otherwise they are very similar, even the same color.
    Whats TD again?T&D Engineering...their stuff is the Chiznit when it comes to shaft rocker setups. My other choice would be Miller.

GofastRacer
    Whats TD again?
    Well never tried the Dart but the Websters are about as simple as can be to use and they always repeat!.. But TD is the shit!.. Only $$$$$$$$$$..
    TD! (http://www.tdmach.com/)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123