Thread: Hey Jim Anderson...

Jordy
    Why not just post you plethora of questions in one thread? Wouldn't that be easier that taking over the V-drive forum? Or perhaps Hot Boat will make your own forum for you.

Jim Anderson
    Jordan Paulk, I was hoping I could just get one answer for each question and not be covered in Knutts.

Jordy
    Originally posted by Jim Anderson
    Jordan Paulk, I was hoping I could just get one answer for each question and not be covered in Knutts.
    Sounds like a personal problem. Don't ask don't tell just went right out the window huh?
    Why not just ask one question at a time and when you get an answer you can move on to the next one, kind of like Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

LET'S START A BET WILL HE GO 150 I SAY . I SAY NO WAY

Harry knutts
    Jordy. dont be jealous that Jim is gettin ALL the attention. Y not help him achieve his goals and provide some positive feedback, ASSHOLE. The last I checked your not Mr. ***boat, but I have been wrong before.

Jordy
    Originally posted by Harry knutts
    Jordy. dont be jealous that Jim is gettin ALL the attention. Y not help him achieve his goals and provide some positive feedback, ASSHOLE. The last I checked your not Mr. ***boat, but I have been wrong before.
    Harry, you've got it all wrong. I'm trying to help Jim achieve his goals because I want to be there to see it happen. I'd say that my suggestion of losing his windshield will only help him in that quest.
    Besides, isn't RD Mr. ***boat?