Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bassett contest....?

Riverat84
    who else entered? i got into like 4 of the catagories...(it was in the magazine)....to the winner of each catagory goes a new set of bassett headers.....pretty cool huh?
    -reid

victorfb
    did you win, or is the contest still going on? good luck.

blown428fe
    I always say I should, but never do. A new set of headers would have been mint.

Riverat84
    last day to enter is the 30th.

moneysucker
    WHat magazine? I don't know of any boating mags. I would love to have some nice shiney chrome blower headers. OOOOOH, Shineys...(Drool)

Devilman
    who else entered? i got into like 4 of the catagories...(it was in the magazine)....to the winner of each catagory goes a new set of bassett headers.....pretty cool huh?
    -reid
    What's the contest & categories?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I'll show everyone how to turn the headers dark blue the fastest :crossx: :crossx:

Riverat84
    What's the contest & categories?
    haha..... alright. catagories are....hottest boat w/ bassetts, hottest jet, hottest v-drive, oldest boat, ugliest boat, most interesting/original paint job, and there's one more i thinnk but i dont remember...its got a half page ad in the mag

olbiezer
    my plane paint job cant win any of the paint job cats......its not all that fast so hottest cat is out.......it does have bassets on it though lol ....oh well at least it wont win the ugglist baot either yeaaaaa! too bad there is not a cleanest boat cat....i could compete there.......

Focker
    question
    my bassett headers are 1991 models. Is it better to have them rechromed and coated or purchase new ones. Also are new ones coated? I noticed when you purchase new ones the water deliverysytem is included in the price

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast