Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Bbsp

blownmoney
    Some guy's don't go boating to look for chick's some guy's are married.
    i didn't know married = dead, why do you think sunglasses were
    really invented?, married, single, what have you , if a nice looking
    blonde getting outta the water into her boat , with nothing but her wicked weasel bikini on doesn't get your attention, your either dead, or gay?, since you can type ,that obviously means your alive, hmmmm.

Phil Deez Knutts
    Now if it were a rubber chicken gettin out of the water with a Wicked Weasle bikini, then they'd all be "RACING" over to choke it - oh wait.....Now I know how the BBSP all got started!!
    They don't look at "hot Chicks", they race for one really hot rubber chick!!
    Now I know why Aunti Toni doesn't need to look.

You Te
    Hey it's Tony the test monkey.
    Hey doo doo, if my boat is slow why do you need a 7.80 machine to try to shut me down?
    I've heard about the little trailer queen party you guy's have, very nice.
    You were in the other lane all right, at least the boat was, I heard you were still hanging onto the rope.
    So consequently, I think it's just you with with these issues.
    Is it really true you put a ton of N20 to your motor just cause you were concerned about running aganist an O/B?
    I'm glad your going to show to BBSP.
    You Te

You Te
    Boy's, Boy's, Boy's
    Looking for........... and looking at is 2 different things.
    I'm sure that's just an oversite on your guy's part.
    You Te

uclahater
    Originally posted by You Te
    Boy's, Boy's, Boy's
    Looking for........... and looking at is 2 different things.
    I'm sure that's just an oversite on your guy's part.
    You Te
    You Te only an "ASS PONY" would talk as much smack as you after continuously getting your lunch handed to you by Scuba Steve:yuk: Hey Tony nice 7.00 147 mph this weekend. You must of been one hell of a ride

uclahater
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    Since this event is planned for a Tuesday I thought we might roll into town on Monday night and maybe catch a movie in Havasu. Is there anything that goes on in Havasu on a Monday night in April? I have an idea, maybe you could schedule this thing on a weekend!! I am just guessing here but, doing this on a weekend might enable more people to show up. Sorry for being unreasonable.
    Thats what there afraid of Tony

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by uclahater
    You Te only an "ASS PONY" would talk as much smack as you after continuously getting your lunch handed to you by Scuba Steve:yuk: Hey Tony nice 7.00 147 mph this weekend. You must of been one hell of a ride
    There is that homosexual referance again??? Hey U.T. it must be nice recieving all this attention from the pro's & having people deliver you your lunch while hanging out on the water! How the hell do you do it... You must be the man!!!
    UCLApuffer you need to ease your grip on Tony's coat tail there amigo? Get some life style of your own!

uclahater
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    There is that homosexual referance again??? Hey U.T. it must be nice recieving all this attention from the pro's & having people deliver you your lunch while hanging out on the water! How the hell do you do it... You must be the man!!!
    UCLApuffer you need to ease your grip on Tony's coat tail there amigo? Get some life style of your own!
    Hey maxipus Tonys the one guy that can back it up and on Top of it hes a great guy to boot. are you going to show up Maxipus maybe you could hand me my Lunch Since my boat should be done by then By the way I;ve called you out 3 times with 2 to 1 odds on Tony or Billy. So Put Up or shut Up:idea:

HavasuBarney
    Yep, your a coat tail hangin little boy...
    And BTW, you are not calling anybody out when you're looking to have somebody else race. You are just attempting to be a mouth piece for somebody else.... I guess that would explain all the homosexual references that you keep running back to....

What's with all the mobbin on my man UCLA hater? The dude obviously knows whats up and isn't afraid to cut loose. The bottom line here:
    CFW on the 1st
    Are any of you Whackas besides Kevin going to make it?
    Here is an open invite and a direct call out to YOU TE and Havasu Barney and and and, well really you two guys seem to be the only ones talkin.
    The food is free and the water is toasty.
    Are you going to accept the challenge?
    We will in return make the BBSP in April.