Thread: Mr Anderson

Jim,
    if you are for real and would like some help please come back and post your questions. The Knutts (while painfully amusing), seem to be corraled. Be prepared to take some heat though as what you are trying to do has been done only, maybe, say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Never!!!!!!!!
    That being said, The Knutts have softened after all the throwing of the Knutts.
    Come back with your questions, just try not to make them stupid.
    Jbg

Just-Jettin
    Oh, this guy is for real, you can bet the farm on it. Seen the boat and talked to him for a couple of hours, very impressive, to say the least. This boat is beautiful, and has a real deal sitting between the stringers. This boat is the old"Thunder Dog" boat owned and driven by Phil Hickendorf in the late 70's. A prooven boat no doubt and he is gathering info all the time.
    Money is not an issue either, he will buy that magic 150mph barrier if he has to he said. Wants to run it at Ming next weekend, but would like someone with great driving skills shake her down, any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

cal***boat
    Tony if he really wants to do this why not set him up a boat like Tom Blacks old EXPLOSION or Al Bush's CRAZY HORSE with a fuel motor in it.
    We all know that those boats ran at least 170 mph, but those two were awsome drivers and had really big balls.
    NOT Very many people can do that. !!!!!!

126driver
    Originally posted by Just-Jettin
    Money is not an issue either, he will buy that magic 150mph barrier if he has to he said.
    OK, some of us were a little harsh on the guy, me included. He needs to get back here and get his questions answered. But I have to question that statement. You can't buy seat time! Some guys have what it takes to run at those speeds, some don't. No big deal, a lot of guys are perfectly happy and having a ball running much slower, but it's a fact. Mr. Anderson needs to understand FIRST that it IS that difficult to run a flatty at speed and respect the machinery. No one wants to see someone get hurt or his boat damaged.
    That being said, sounds like a cool boat. Post some pics.

SMOKIE
    Originally posted by Just-Jettin
    Oh, this guy is for real, you can bet the farm on it. Seen the boat and talked to him for a couple of hours, very impressive, to say the least. This boat is beautiful, and has a real deal sitting between the stringers. This boat is the old"Thunder Dog" boat owned and driven by Phil Hickendorf in the late 70's. A prooven boat no doubt and he is gathering info all the time.
    Money is not an issue either, he will buy that magic 150mph barrier if he has to he said. Wants to run it at Ming next weekend, but would like someone with great driving skills shake her down, any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    The guy that drives that 030 boat. I'm sure he could handle it. I think he is the best flatbottom driver.

Jim Anderson
    Originally posted by Jetboatguru
    Jim,
    if you are for real and would like some help please come back and post your questions. The Knutts (while painfully amusing), seem to be corraled. Be prepared to take some heat though as what you are trying to do has been done only, maybe, say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Never!!!!!!!!
    That being said, The Knutts have softened after all the throwing of the Knutts.
    Come back with your questions, just try not to make them stupid.
    Jbg
    OK. Lets try this again!

Larry Nebb
    Originally posted by SMOKIE
    The guy that drives that 030 boat. I'm sure he could handle it. I think he is the best flatbottom driver.
    I have to say if it was me I'ed try to get that white kid that drives that 146 boat to shake it's legs.
    For a guy who looks goofier then Ron Howard he sure can drive a flat.
    His name is Martin somethin, I'm not really sure.