Thread: Intake suggestions

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I just picked up a weiand stealth intake. Are they good to run? They look like they are a little taller that the performer rpm. I have a torker but I really dont want to run it. I got a sweet deal on the weiand so I picked it up. Is anyone running one of these? if so how do you like it? I have heard they work well in jets.

HammerDown
    I've got one on my 468 21 Daytona Jet...works just fine and highly recomended when I did my research for intakes.

77charger
    is this for the BBC?.If so and you plan on 5500 rpm i think it is a good choice.

Jet City
    Very comparable to Edelbrocks Performer RPM. I have on on my BBF and like it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Its going on a 454 .30

screamdreambrad
    my first choice would've been a team g, or xcelerator for a jetboat. a stealth would be better on the street in a pickup, or a heavy car. but; it will get the job done.

Jet City
    I just read your thread in Gear Heads, appears your looking for 5500 rpm with an "A" impellor, that should take around 525 hp (if Berk imp.) which I beleive the Stealth will be capable of. You may likely see 5-10 hp more (on top) by going to a Victor Jr. or similar, but I would think your money is better spent on something else.

Jet Hydro
    I have a NEW weiand stealth intake in the box for $100. for a BBC.
    It was a New take off. We built a guy a motor and only bolted it down never fired the motor.

waterslinger
    I run a stealth on my Ford. Works good for my set up.
    Tim Spear at Pro-Boat in Hotlanta said it was a good jet boat intake so I got it. Had a Performer and was not happy.

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    I have a NEW weiand stealth intake in the box for $100. for a BBC.
    It was a New take off. We built a guy a motor and only bolted it down never fired the motor.
    (((((((SOLD)))))))