Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Else?

TOBTEK
    WHO ELSE IS STUCK AT WORK TODAY? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! walked by the boat, got in the truck and came to work alllllllllllllllllllll weekend Beautiful day in SO-CAL, would love to be floatin down the river right now. Forgot what the river home looks like OH WELL, guess I have to do this to do the other......could be worse, NO JOB! NO TOYS!!

LASERRAY
    No "WORK" today, Just honeydoos and such. I have to fix my neighbor's screendoor that my 4 year old boy broke. He'll keep me busy for years to come I'm sure.
    Don't work too hard.

Craig
    Still workin' Saturdays for a couple more weeks

LUVNLIFE
    I'm not at work today. In fact I think I will go cruise my golf cart around. Buy the way I had no prob selling my old one Toby. One phone call to buddy of mine that races SuperGas and it was gone for the race track. Whats new anything?

Ntwotrance
    no work for me today....just having to help with my daughters b-day party...bunch of screaming kids sounds like fun....maybe I should go to work...

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
    I'm not at work today. In fact I think I will go cruise my golf cart around. Buy the way I had no prob selling my old one Toby. One phone call to buddy of mine that races SuperGas and it was gone for the race track. Whats new anything?
    WHATS NEW....HMMMMMMMM . Married life! New truck, trying to sell the OLD one (2003 Z71 ) just picked up three STD ez-go carts that im gonna fix up and sell. building a new stereo/entertainment system in the new truck with ROZ's help ....you know just a normal week. you an your family OK up there with the fires?....toby

LUVNLIFE
    Man you are a busy guy. I wish you would tell me how you get 36 hours in a day when I only get 24. We are OK with the fires but if that fire would have burned out of control one more day we would have started feeling the heat. How about you guys and the fires down there?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
    Man you are a busy guy. I wish you would tell me how you get 36 hours in a day when I only get 24. We are OK with the fires but if that fire would have burned out of control one more day we would have started feeling the heat. How about you guys and the fires down there?
    couple friends had to get out, including KAB from the boards here. Was way away from us. Wanta fit 36 hours into 24......ITS CALLED METABOLIFE!

LUVNLIFE
    I def better get some. Can I buy that on any street corner or Denny's parking lot or only select shady hoods.

HCS
    Stuck at work all day today, now it's 5:00 and I'm off.
    Beer time. Catch you on the rebound.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast