Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 Kawasaki KXF 450

wright27
    my sister just called you on the bike. My brother in law rode mine and wants one.

Tom Slick
    my sister just called you on the bike. My brother in law rode mine and wants one.
    I haven't heard from your sister, however a guy did call this morning, so maybe it was your brother in law. He sounded real interested, so hopefully it pans out. Thanks.

wright27
    I haven't heard from your sister, however a guy did call this morning, so maybe it was your brother in law. He sounded real interested, so hopefully it pans out. Thanks.
    That was him. He is just waiting for his check. His only concern was the suspension. He said you stiffened it up. He is very light. If you resprung it do you have the old springs?

Tom Slick
    That was him. He is just waiting for his check. His only concern was the suspension. He said you stiffened it up. He is very light. If you resprung it do you have the old springs?
    Ok, cool...I talked to him earlier and we discussed the suspension. I told him that we went one rate stiffer on the fork and shock springs. I can get him the stock springs if he likes, no problem, however I suggested that maybe he should ride it first, as a friend of mine has the same bike and is also light. My friend actually wants stiffer springs in his, as the bike in stock form is actually kind of under sprung. Either way, I can get him set up with the stock springs too.

wright27
    I will let him know. Thanks

Tom Slick
    I will let him know. Thanks
    Just wondering what happened to your buddy? When I talked to him he made it sound like he was finishing work and was heading over with cash on Friday. Oh well, win some, loose some.

wright27
    He is still very interested. I talked with him this morning. He has 3g right now and is waiting for his tax return check in the mail. He checked and it was sent on the 17th so should be here any time. He has two bikes to sell right now one is sold just needs to deliver and the other is getting the valves adjusted and then it will be up for sale. If you sell it before he gets all the money together please post to let me know. When he gets his check or sells the crf he will be on his way down to Newport.

Tom Slick
    Right on, I was just wondering. I'll post for sure if anything changes. Thanks.

Tom Slick
    He is still very interested. I talked with him this morning. He has 3g right now and is waiting for his tax return check in the mail. He checked and it was sent on the 17th so should be here any time. He has two bikes to sell right now one is sold just needs to deliver and the other is getting the valves adjusted and then it will be up for sale. If you sell it before he gets all the money together please post to let me know. When he gets his check or sells the crf he will be on his way down to Newport.
    SOLD!!!! Thanks.

wright27
    Your welcome. How much for one of the truck bed extender ramp deals and the front piece for the bed of my truck so it holds the tire and I don't bend my bed over time. I have a 2005 F250 short bed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12