Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone following "carnivale" on HBO ?

Infomaniac
    I rarely make it a point to catch any TV program but this one has me hooked.
    What an awesome show.

BLUBYU
    We've watched it from the beginning, hard for me to follow everything that's going on but the wife explains it to me...lol It sure grabs your attention and draws you in though.

Kilrtoy
    Always see the ad, What is it about

BLUBYU
    It's about a bunch of carneys traveling with a carnival back in the 20s. Some have some kind of physic powers or something. Some kind of a good vs. evil stuff going on. Only 3 episodes left.

Infomaniac
    Originally posted by BLUBYU
    It's about a bunch of carneys traveling with a carnival back in the 20s. Some have some kind of physic powers or something. Some kind of a good vs. evil stuff going on. Only 3 episodes left.
    Yea they found this young guy that has the power to heal. His dad had a past with the carnies. He did not know. Everything just starting to tie together with a few episodes left.
    Really well written and presented as how it was back then.

HOSS
    I think management is his dad.

BLUBYU
    Originally posted by HOSS
    I think management is his dad. Yea, it could be, it's all coming together now....

Infomaniac
    Originally posted by HOSS
    I think management is his dad.
    Wow Hoss I have really not given much thought to that.
    I am pretty sure the fortune teller girl is his sister.
    I was thinking maybe Brother Justin was his dad.
    Maybe brother Justin is Management? He has that type of gift so to speak.

BLUBYU
    Damn Info, just when I thought I had it figured out, I'm all confused again. Guess I'll have to watch the rest of the shows

HOSS
    How could Brother Justin be? Management never leaves the trailer. But I`ll tell ya this much,,,,when they both meet up at the end,,,,,,,,,,,,let tha bodies hit tha floor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast