Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy B said a good color sand would make it shine

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Big Proppa
    Color sanding didn't work Billy. I could have sworn you said in a circle with 40 grit?.
    Spent the day stripping thru 4 different colors of paint.
    Should be ready for primer sometime in June . No I said to take a circular saw and make it a bow rider . Hell DUDE what's going on ?. Where's the primer color ?. Ain't being a painter fun ?, especially the preping part !!!.

mouzer
    Color sanding didn't work Billy. I could have sworn you said in a circle with 40 grit?.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...6ortgt-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...sdfgdf-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...16oiuy-med.JPG
    Spent the day stripping thru 4 different colors of paint.
    Should be ready for primer sometime in June . SOUTHWIND TUNNLE DRAGSTER W/ YOUR MOTOR PROPPA less work..........OH DEAR...........

mouzer
    It's a 67' rayson craft - Using Jasco stripper is alot easier than sanding though. OH DEAR PROPPA

Larry Nebb
    Hey screw loose - don't forget the yellow
    Larry here is a pic of the hydro.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...VnD_ph-med.jpg
    Being broke forced the sale of the hydro hull - not the stain it left in my shorts - I'll be putting the blower motor in the rayson craft.
    Wow, that's mean looking! I bet it ran very hard too. How fast did that go?

Larry Nebb
    Oh, is that hydro a sanger?

uclahater
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    No I said to take a circular saw and make it a bow rider . Hell DUDE what's going on ?. Where's the primer color ?. Ain't being a painter fun ?, especially the preping part !!!.
    Billy doesnt that resemble another boat that came your way a few months ago where some guys were going to sand it down and get ready to primer Just wanted to thank you publically for all of your help and free knowledge. My boat will come out 10 times better than if I didnt have you on my side The best bang for my buck I've gotten so far is my Paint job from Billy B. He doesnt just paint it he gives you so many good ideas that prevent a big headache down the road. Between you and V-drive video I think my boat will be Flat out Bitchen Instead of Half Ass
    Thanks again my BROS

BILLY.B
    Speaking of your boat, Proppa pointed to it and said that was the one he was going after first . Just thought i'd let you know. . And thanks for your kind words, hopefully it will run as good as it looks after we get done with the bottom

uclahater
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Speaking of your boat, Proppa pointed to it and said that was the one he was going after first . Just thought i'd let you know. . And thanks for your kind words, hopefully it will run as good as it looks after we get done with the bottom
    So Big Proppa wants some of this He'll have to get in line because I have family to deal with first:jawdrop:

Big Proppa
    Hey uclahater I think Mr. B is just stirrin it up again, you would think his arms would get tired but they never do!!

Larry Nebb
    Hey uclahater I think Mr. B is just stirrin it up again, you would think his arms would get tired but they never do!!
    Maybe it is because Big B has a short stroke and a small bore. He can get the arm to run high RPMs and not kick out an elbow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast